Orrie

XVM Config Support and Stuff - All mods with a config welcomed!

4 hours ago, It's_Matra said:

1 hour ago, ninz said:

Um, I might be misunderstanding something, but why would you need to disable the xvm minimap info to get ekstra info in OTM?

My bad, been working on XVM config this morning and had that in my mind instead of markers lol

Any one happen to know of or have a XVM config similar to this one? I've been trying to find a somewhat clean and barebones config now that the new patch broke everything on my old config. 

iE0St1Q.jpgO4yXjCm.jpg

On 21/08/2016 at 4:58 AM, Summers said:

Any one happen to know of or have a XVM config similar to this one? I've been trying to find a somewhat clean and barebones config now that the new patch broke everything on my old config. 

You keep using those words yet I don't think you know what they mean...

Issues with those screenshots:

• That's Jimbo's Crosshairs
  • Minimap render distance is square

Guessing for old patch?

Do you want win% chance, battle tier and all that extra stuff? Or just the unicorn jizz on screen with a lot of extra data you would never need? I fixed the issues with my config which will be uploaded later today (not RC release, a full proper one this afternoon/evening British time) that you can use to either modify yours or yours to modify mine to give you the information you want.

EDIT: Tell a lie, it will be uploaded in about 5 mins

14 hours ago, ninz said:

I have a PMOD question!

I have this set in sessionStatistic.json:

"processOnlyStatBattles": true,

But still it shows CW battles! Why?

Because it's slightly bugged like XVM still is, might be fixed in next version/patch update

I did find how to fix the clan icons bug in XVM however (where the clan icon is shown no matter what switch you use; show=false enabled=false etc).

You just have to remove it from the extrafieldsleft/right section and it's job done

2 hours ago, Kuroialty said:

I'm having trouble with minimap circles.  They don't even show up with just the base XVM.  Does someone have a config with working circles?

XVM minimap is borked currently, you will have issues with circles/lines/labels and zoomed minimap on ctrl unless you are using the latest nightly build. Then only some of those features will be fubar

edit: for now set useStandardCircles to true and use the in-game settings

@It's_Matra i've found some custom xvm config and customised most of the settings. The only thing I don't know is transparency of the tanks that are not currently spotted, because right now they have almost the same opacity as the spotted ones. It gets so confusing. Are this the settings that need to be changed and if not, do you know where are they?

wdRVtrd.jpg

Edit: yes they are, i've tried it just now. Sorry for bothering you, lol.

Is there a way to disable every xvm module?

I basically want to get rid of all the in-battle stuff (only thing I might want to keep is the custom sixth sense png) and only use certain garage mods.
I already tried writing my own config, but just leaving the config sections for all modules empty seems to load the modules with a basic config (or crash the game). Only few modules seem to have a general "enabled: true/false" flag, so a catch-all config section with just that statement didn't work either, most modules were still loaded.

On 19/11/2016 at 1:19 PM, Baarn said:

Is there a way to disable every xvm module?

I basically want to get rid of all the in-battle stuff (only thing I might want to keep is the custom sixth sense png) and only use certain garage mods.
I already tried writing my own config, but just leaving the config sections for all modules empty seems to load the modules with a basic config (or crash the game). Only few modules seem to have a general "enabled: true/false" flag, so a catch-all config section with just that statement didn't work either, most modules were still loaded.

Not all modules have an 'enabled'

It's not THAT easy to disable everything as you have to have background knowledge on how everything works to do so. Most can be disabled by switches (enabled/disabled) but the rest have to be disabled by removing certain information.

On 08/11/2016 at 4:00 PM, H4NI said:

@It's_Matra i've found some custom xvm config and customised most of the settings. The only thing I don't know is transparency of the tanks that are not currently spotted, because right now they have almost the same opacity as the spotted ones. It gets so confusing. Are this the settings that need to be changed and if not, do you know where are they?

wdRVtrd.jpg

Edit: yes they are, i've tried it just now. Sorry for bothering you, lol.

Sorry didn't see this until today as have been a fair few miles away (about 10,300 miles) :P