2jfyjrl.jpg

=VX9= Gaming Community is Recruiting!

One Team, One Killin’ Machine

At the core =VX9= is a gaming community striving to promote a great environment and atmosphere while cultivating long lasting friendships spanning multiple games. One of the fundamental values of a strong community are the people who combine to make up its members. We work hard to recruit motivated, driven gamers who want to be part of our community’s vision.

Throughout the years =VX9= members have excelled in their gameplay across many titles combining their skills to create a successful community. We focus on people first so you do not have to worry about having a certain tank or being a certain rating. You can improve in =VX9= through our training courses or platooning. Alternatively, if you like more competitive gaming try out Stronghold, Skirmish Tournaments and Clan Wars. If you think you have what it takes to be a part of =VX9= read the requirements below, join our website and fill out an application.

Requirements:

• ~18 years old +

• TeamSpeak 3 with working mic

Honestly, don't cut out kids if you're looking to fill up your clan with players who can improve faster. If you can find a kid at the level you're looking for who is active and willing to learn, he is far better than someone older who is active and is perfectly fine with being below average like he is.

Remember, you want the clan to always improve, not stagnate in player ability. You can always find 100 random players below 1k WN8 overall and recent, but it's hard to find a player at 1k WN8 working hard so that one day he will be at 2450+ WN8. That can make the difference in your clan either living or dying.

I value your opinion however we are a 14+ gaming community offering many games. We have an age limit for a reason. We do have a training program we offer to help players improve. We look for people who enjoy the game who want to have fun while  still competing.

Knock it off with the turning up the nose shit. I was in VX9 as my first clan and it has a big membership across a lot of games, professional forums, friendly dudes, techy forums etc. When I wanted to focus more specifically with a clan dedicated to WoT I left, but don't further the impression that this forum is for elitist D-bags.

Unless you have something worth saying in someone else's recruitment thread, shut your gob and let prospects and recruiters work out their business.  

I spent 3 weeks looking for a clan here that I could run with to work on improving. If their clan can churn out some players that go from yellow to green I say they'll do fine.

We do have many players that have improved.

=VX9= in WoT? Haven't seen peoples from that clan in years. Not since BF2.

Yes, we actually have three clans in game: casual, competitve, and CW/SH.

Knock it off with the turning up the nose shit. I was in VX9 as my first clan and it has a big membership across a lot of games, professional forums, friendly dudes, techy forums etc. When I wanted to focus more specifically with a clan dedicated to WoT I left, but don't further the impression that this forum is for elitist D-bags.

Unless you have something worth saying in someone else's recruitment thread, shut your gob and let prospects and recruiters work out their business.  

Thank you for the positive comment expendable. Hope you are doing well and enjoying your current clan.

A friendly piece of advice to you =VX9= members! (I know the = is very important to you)

This board and most of the players are all about improving their gameplay. The fun most people here get out of the game is dominating games, winning, mastering the game mechanics and setting high personal goals. 

Maybe things have changed for the WOT section of  =VX9=, or you are trying to change,  but to save yourselves some frustrating moments you should probably make sure you really know what you want for your clan. Surely an attitude that stats do not count and do not help to improve gameplay does not help. 

Not being rude, just honest, you are not competitive at the moment in any of the categories you are promoting here, CW, SH, Platoons, individual gameplay. 

If you want to improve you have to learn to accept criticism. You have to be willing to accept that you have to learn. If you want to get better, listen to those who have already reached a higher skill level. 
This forum is full of excellent guides, advice, links to awesome gameplay videos and streams. You should encourage your players to make use of those resources and accept the challenge. Improving is hard work. It doesn't happen by having one or two better players in the clan. It is individual effort that has to come from every individual of the team.

Good Luck!

I agree that a lot of people visiting the site are looking for top clans. But where do players refer other players to read information to get better (this is one site among many)? WoT is more than just the top 5% or 1% of the player base. What one group provides another does not. =VX9= strives to provide a place where people can have fun, learn, grow, and be competitive. And if they decide one day that they want to play CW with that top 5% we wish them well, thank them for being a member, and follow their progress with support and cheers. That being said we aren't a place that people come and go through as if in a revolving door. We have many good players who choose to stay with =VX9= because they have friends they enjoy playing with and have a good time doing any manner of events: from teaching to competition, and many others. They enjoy what we as a gaming community can offer. They see the bigger picture that the people make the game important not just the stats.