Captain_Gonzo

Please allow me to introduce myself.......

Good Day - Wanted to say hello and express how lucky I feel to have found a game that is worth the time I have put into it. After 740 games I am grinding some tier 3 and 4 tanks and I hope to be driving a heavy tank(T1) by weeks end. I have read alot that warns against going up the tiers too quickly so my plan is to stay at tier 4 and 5 until I have learned more. I have become a member of an active and very helpful clan and hope to be a contibuter to Clan Wars soon. Feel free to friend me, platoon with me, or just say hello. See you out there. 

Captain Gonzo.

I was in the 40's and started reading in the forums about how to play as a team member. It works the advice you guys give you know. And I have slowly improved. But I also understand that once I get to higher levels that wins will drop off. The best advice I have followed has been..... Don't worry about stats and kills, but rather damage and team support. Since I started doing that it seems that the victories have come more often. But i don't survive but about 25% of the time, so it may be just luck.

But wait: You are winning most of your battles but you are not dealing enough damage? If i understand that right

Hello btw

Edit: Well after a thought about it you are in low tier tanks so that might be the reason.

Newbie with 60% recent WR isn't common. GJ.

You people obviously didn't check the sample size.

I mean.... my wr started of around 55ish I think and just kept climbing. My wn8 has been climbing at a much slower pace

>For some it's easier to win than dmg farm

>Welcome!!

Wr is super easy to farm at tier 10 if you know how.

That's why I called him a newbie ;] Usually newbies have 45-50 WR and one with 60 is worth mentioning.

That's why I called him a newbie ;] Usually newbies have 45-50 WR and one with 60 is worth mentioning.

No, I mean that 60% = 28/46.

(edit: I've barely slept, so of course I wrote 31/46 the first time)