Death_Rattle_Shakes

new home wanted 2.8k recent

now that dos imploded, looking for a new home, i prefer to do tourny's over clan wars and definitely like strongholds, however i would still be willing to do cw. i do have teamspeak and am a little rusty after the month long break for christmas. definitely want a clan that platoons a lot. check my sig for stats bruh. 

Check out PING.  Platooning focused, and I know superdan, Schnitzel, and I think Grister are involved in skirmish/tourney teams and some of them might be looking for people.  Strongholds in the future.

Check out PING.  Platooning focused, and I know superdan, Schnitzel, and I think Grister are involved in skirmish/tourney teams and some of them might be looking for people.  Strongholds in the future.

I second this ^ Ping needs to grow and they have seriously great players there. Schnitzel is my favorite of them. :P

Here I am, again.

Termites, grubs, yams, who could ask for more?? Come check out -APE-. We have a solid group of guys started and could use more quality players like you. Check with hausinghoneybadger for a reference.

ts9.gameservers.com:9170

I replied on the main forum, but may as well e courage you here too to give FOXEY a look. CW 3 nights/week with lots of platooning, tour idea, and strongholds in between.

and send me a platoon invite if you're interested and want to see how i play :)

I'll try to get a platoon going with you and another PING member tonight so you can get an idea of what we are like.

For non CW almost no rules fun; PING

For CW stuff; FOXEY, maybe REL_3?

As much as I hate it and think it's stupid, relic does care about overalls. Foxey would be my advice. I mean, throw an app on our website if you really think you have a shot, but I wouldn't count on it.

On a side note I can vouch for this guy. I've platooned with him a few times defiantly fun to play with. I would've asked him to join ESPRT but we have high overall stat reqs.

Also funny enough his dorm mate is one of my closer friends irl.

On a side note I can vouch for this guy. I've platooned with him a few times defiantly fun to play with. I would've asked him to join ESPRT but we have high overall stat reqs.

trufax

His dorm mate is your right hand?

:O