munchtastic

My Favourite Arty Positions

I didn't have the time to make the arty guide this winter break, but I thought I owe it to the clickers whom I promised a guide...

I've thought long and hard about revealing some of my positions because I was worried that people will wise up and make it harder for me to click. But, since university has started and I won't be playing for a while, why not release this! It doesn't matter if people know where I like to click, they are gonna get clicked anyways! It's basically impossible to avoid good artillery players' shots lol!!!

There's a person who private messaged me in-game, and I promised to email him my arty positions. To you, sorry this took a long time. I forgot your email! So I hope you are seeing this!

I annotated all the maps I think that are in play right now in pdf format. Excuse my handwriting. The file is too large for me to upload via forum, so I've attached a dropbox link. Just click it, and it'll take you to my pdf document on Dropbox!

It's hard to include everything; there's just too much info. that I wanted to include. Any questions or need clarifications? I'll try to answer them on forum. lol! Happy clicking!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/te9a7f9a1suja97/Munchtastic%27s%20Favourite%20Arty%20Positions.pdf?dl=0