munchtastic

My Favourite Artillery Positions

*snip*

Ever notice that 99% of all suiciders are arties? I don't quite understand why though.

Normal tanks used to suicide often as well by leaving the battle until WG (in an intentional act of competence for once) fixed that around 7.2 or so. Lesson learned, if f2p players can ruin the game for others, chances are that they will.

On the topic of the guide, I actually like having these on WoTlabs to better understand arty players, their habits, and how to avoid them.

Most players who could benefit the most are on the official forums, where 95% or so of the threads die within minutes anyways. Knowledge is power. /shrug

Sweet.  Your name is now burned in my head, so now when I see you in an arty on the other team I will know how to hide :)  Along with all the other cancer hiding spots!!!! TY now I will be even harder to hit :)

Sweet.  Your name is now burned in my head, so now when I see you in an arty on the other team I will know how to hide :)  Along with all the other cancer hiding spots!!!! TY now I will be even harder to hit :)on 

On each map, there are positions that are so good that people rush them. If you are too careful with artillery, you'll get there too late, and my team will have the advantage anyways. It's what I call "indirect damage".

The battle to keep OP's rep intact for making a helpful post continues!

Currently, my reputation is sitting at -9. At one point, I was almost -60. So, I consider -9 quite an accomplishment already. Thanks guys. Couldn't have done it without you :3

On the topic of the guide, I actually like having these on WoTlabs to better understand arty players, their habits, and how to avoid them.

Most players who could benefit the most are on the official forums, where 95% or so of the threads die within minutes anyways. Knowledge is power. /shrug

I completely agree.

I estimate that I die to arty once every 20-30 battles, maybe even less than that. That skill in avoiding it came from actually playing it, and also guides like this. Both methods gave insight on where they set up, and what they can and can't do. I guess I should have +1'ed his OP, but oh well, lol.

Guides like this also serve another purpose- they increase the number of arty players. The more there are, the more they'll wreck games and prompt another set of nerfs.

I'm looking forward to the upcoming view range nerfs. Arties won't be able to shot gun players as much.

in a CGQ.

Conqueror Gun Queer?