the_bolshevik

Target milestones for 2015

I don't claim to be particularly awesome at this game, but I've been improving my play a lot in the past six months or so. My best tanks have consistently been performing very well lately. I got my first tier tens, and despite a rough start on the T-62A the situation has improved substantially. Despite this, there are certainly many areas of my play that still warrant subtantial improvements.

Since I've hit the so-called "Unicum recent" a few months ago I stopped being so concerned with WN8, though it's nice to see that it's still going up. Same with win rate : I've clearly established that I'm capable of soloing ~60%, so as long as it doesn't decrease substantially from where it's at, I'm a happy camper. So I've set myself some new goals, unrelated to WN8 and WR :

- Achieve 1k average XP in every tank I play

- Survive more than the average pubbie wins (ie, ~50% survival)

- Improve my medium tank play to the level of my heavy tank play

- Begin playing TD's more

And I've already been slowly getting there. Over these past few months, some of my tanks have hit the 1k milestone already.

MCXOCbo.png

My E100 is slowly climbing up the proverbial hill, and I'm confident that it will soon be my first tier ten tank to reach the target. Most of my recent sessions with it have averaged upwards of 1200xp so as long as this trend doesn't suddenly reverse, it's set to reach the glorious milestone within it's next ~100 battles. Survival on my E100 is almost there as well, closing in on the 50% target.

However my tier ten mediums (140 and 62A) are lagging far behind with a meager ~900xp and much lower survival, so it seems I will need to watch many more Poltto 62A replays before I can get there. My problem with these tanks is that I get plenty of really awesome games but still far too many low damage derps to sustain the 1k average target. Survival is harder on mediums too (for me anyways). So at this point in time, the bottom line is that I'm probably a much better heavy driver than I am a medium driver. I like armor, and generally do better with tanks that have lots of it. My recent encounter with the E50 is probably proof of this.

What are your goals for 2015?

3000 Recent Wn8

65.00% Recent winrate

Object 430

STB-1

BatChat 25T

E50M

215B

T110E5

1000 subscribers to my youtube channel

www.youtube.com/channel/UCDg5ZA8P4RF77I-afTBJu5Q

^^;)^^

:)

- Overall WN8 > 2k

- Overall wins > 58%

- 50B

- T57

Get better at playing lights. As in actually scouting.

3000+ recent WN8

65%+ recent win rate

Get involved as much as possible with the Foxes and hopefully give a try at calling battles (hardcore RTS player in me wants to come out)

Get the 215b and Leo 1

Manage arty and pubbie rage

• Superuni overall WN, 63% overall WR.
  • Stable 4k WN/70% WR recents.
  • Every current tier 10 (Currently at T9 on the STB, 121, and FV4202 line, T8 on the FV4005 line)
  • Followed by: Every current T5-10 tank (Im close!)

I'd also like to see WN9 or a similar successor, enough new tanks that getting them on top of my current goals is unfeasible, and to at least double the number of wotlabbers that have PMd me dick pics :3

Obtain lots of complaints to Nemesis, Yankee and Bockrocker for my hilarious and artful public battle insults

Collect mad goaldz (normal gold is ok also)

Convince everyone that TDs are terrible both for gameplay, but also for rotting the skillset of those who might have had a chance to be decent@tanks

PadPadPadPad my way to super-unicum over-all (aka play approximately 500 more games)

5 skills on the Obj 140 crew and Batchat crew (realistically I have no idea what to do with 5 skill crews but hey 2015 is the year of the volume based goal!)

Have fun

• Superuni overall WN, 63% overall WR.

OMG RACE TO SUPERUNI OVERALL (its actually a completely unfair race, so not really)

1000 subscribers to my youtube channel

www.youtube.com/channel/UCDg5ZA8P4RF77I-afTBJu5Q

^^ ;)^^

There ya go, you need 1 less to get there now.

As for my own goals...I'd like to finish the CGQ grind (serious) and start another nation. Right now the only nations where I actually have more than 1 t10 are the Russian and German.

As for stats...I don't really care, I just want to play good.

1) Continue driving Foxey's gradual improvement from 30,000 feet

2) Not burn out

3) Not get worse as a player myself. I'd love to be back in to slightly purple recent but I just don't see that happening. I believe I've plateaued and fallen back down from that plateau a bit, and I don't know if I care enough to get out from that.  Or maybe I'll go back to platooning more as the game is more fun that way anyway.

4) That being said, I will work at improving a little bit.

If I were the tenth worst player in Foxey I'd be a very happy man.

There are a few people I haven't played with in a long time and I'd love to 

Get involved as much as possible with the Foxes and hopefully give a try at calling battles (hardcore RTS player in me wants to come out)

Just want to let you know in here - once you've played with us a bit more and have seen some more of our strengths and downfalls (Your comments in a thread on our forum were very insightful for a new guy), if you want to call something just poke sublime/kilo if you have a map you want to play on. I'd recommend running some strongholds, which anyone is free to arrange/call at any point there isn't something important going on.

To not stop improving.

Goals: Overall  1500 WN8 and 55% WR (recent WR has hit it already I just noticed), Doesn't sound like much to many and a lot of you would consider that a big drop in performance.

These are modest but achievable for me though.

Improve my tier 10 gameplay, damage, wins.

Get to 62% recent win rate solo.

Reduce the amount of vinegar in my system.

Become more comfortable and competent in calling.

Find more fun tanks.

Figure out how to play south coast, sand river and kharkov.

My 2015 Goals

Having People Bump My Group Coaching Post So I can get enough players to do it at least two times!

Make a Coaching post about Coaching clans next because I love coaching so much  :P 

Get on another Pro Team RIP

Become a better streamer one with a schedule

Make myself "love" this game "hardest goal"

Try to statpad more cause why not I'm "good" at it.

My 2015 Goals

Having People Bump My Group Coaching Post So I can get enough players to do it at least two times!

Make a Coaching post about Coaching clans next because I love coaching so much  :P 

Get on another Pro Team RIP

Become a better streamer one with a schedule

Make myself "love" this game "hardest goal"

Try to statpad more cause why not I'm "good" at it.

I will help bump the coaching poasts :) but wtf happened with the pro team? Noble die out?

Get up to dark purple recent wn8 and win%

Get as close as I can to purple overall wn8 and win%

Continue to have PING grow (if you read this and meet the requirements, you should join PING!)

Finally finish all these grinds I started back in the day and have made up to tier 8/9 on