In tiers 5/6 I do well enough (I think) playing tanks like the T49, Hellcat, VK3601 and 1S.

However when moving to T7 my play goes to absolute horse excrement. I currently have the T29 and Tiger and I think they both are about ~49% WR. Both have less then 100 battles (I believe) due to my shyte play. Both are running 100% crews almost completely thru first skill.

I would like to request help in the form of a training room where I can see things like hull down and side scraping be demonstrated. I have read about them and tried them but would love to get instruction on them and actually see proper execution of them (please excuse the run-on sentence). Oh.. and shot placement  oh mer gerd.. have the 105 and I swear I bouce everything. Not blaming the gun... blaming myself.

I'm in the US (mountain time), and usually play evenings. Any help would be much appreciated!!

MtnGamer,

Hit me up. I'm busy tonight, but maybe tomorrow or something. T7 gets a bit harder because tanks are more specialized.

Don't feel bad, my T29 was like 35% W/R over its 1st 100 games with something like 200 tanks destroyed. I was played well... just a massive run of fail teams.

Much appreciated you two! I'm going to install TS3 tonight. Need to get new mic, but I'm happy to listen.

I don't think the T29 or the Tiger are sidescraping tanks.... IIRC both of them have pretty aweful side armor. I could be wrong though.

I mean, when you think of T29 you think hulldown, and when you think Tiger you think sniper. Neither of them are really the "city-fighting sidescraping brawler" type....

Neither of them are really the "city-fighting sidescraping brawler" type....

Now you tell me!! :verysmug:  I have an inkling of these tanks roles but I KNOW I need help on how to put them to good use.

You can hit me up for the T29 if none of these guys are on and I am not busy. I would love to give you some tips.