HawkT1

2 logins on 2 computers and xvm problem

Both me and my son play tanks and have xvm installed in the laptop and pc but i cant get the stats to work on both

ideally i want my sins xvm on the pc and mine on the laptop but i can only get 1 to work at a time

? Have a feeling there is an issue with the ip addy as we share the modem pc wired and laptop wifi

any advice?

I've never had problems across two accounts (t95e2 ftw) with xvm, by going to modxvm.com and making sure that both of you are logging in with your own wargaming ID, it shouldn't matter which pc you're on, it should still work as long as the 14d is still active from the XVM website. If you've tried this, then I can't help you, sorry.

Tried that and who ever logs in last gets it the other looses it

Do you play on different accounts or share one? At one point XVM had an option you had to enable to use multiple clients with the same account.

I use my account on 2 PC-s and on one of them there is also a different profile being used by my father and it works withouth any problems. My father is on different windows user tho.