Never

Submit your replays!

6.3K Damages. Combat light. Runs outta ammo. End game is spooky

http://wotreplays.com/site/2086429#teams

--

In the beginning I go for a quick spotting run deep into the 2-3 lines of Stalingrad, in hope of baiting the enemy team to over extend OR give the courage to my teammates to push quickly when they realize nothing is coming down this flank. 

I end up running into a T110E5. I think fast and beginning circling around the building for safety. I somehow tend to conserve HP while dealing some damage to the T110E5 and buy enough time for my team to get to that position. I knew I had to get out since more tanks were underway, and then a Maus appears. Instead of running, I stay to turn turrets of my enemies so that my teammates can get shots in and to also be a pest to my enemies. 

I farm the Maus and T110E5 and proceed to push down the flank catching a T-44 and JagdTiger. Immediately i realize our base is open to being capped, so I rush back to defend, cleaning up low HP tanks along the way. I get to reset cap, and all is good, until i realize I no longer had any shells in my tank. My team is gone, with only a half HP'd IS-3 and my one shot platoon-mate, against a tier 10 Bat arty, a semi healthy AMX 50 120 & IS-3. 

With no ammo, I rush towards the enemy spawn in hopes of catching the enemy artillery...

31wIhU9.jpg

6.3K Damages. Combat light. Runs outta ammo. End game is spooky

http://wotreplays.com/site/2086429#teams

--

In the beginning I go for a quick spotting run deep into the 2-3 lines of Stalingrad, in hope of baiting the enemy team to over extend OR give the courage to my teammates to push quickly when they realize nothing is coming down this flank. 

I end up running into a T110E5. I think fast and beginning circling around the building for safety. I somehow tend to conserve HP while dealing some damage to the T110E5 and buy enough time for my team to get to that position. I knew I had to get out since more tanks were underway, and then a Maus appears. Instead of running, I stay to turn turrets of my enemies so that my teammates can get shots in and to also be a pest to my enemies. 

I farm the Maus and T110E5 and proceed to push down the flank catching a T-44 and JagdTiger. Immediately i realize our base is open to being capped, so I rush back to defend, cleaning up low HP tanks along the way. I get to reset cap, and all is good, until i realize I no longer had any shells in my tank. My team is gone, with only a half HP'd IS-3 and my one shot platoon-mate, against a tier 10 Bat arty, a semi healthy AMX 50 120 & IS-3. 

With no ammo, I rush towards the enemy spawn in hopes of catching the enemy artillery...

31wIhU9.jpg

The anticipation is real.

http://wotreplays.com/site/2096231#fisherman_s_bay-thomchen114-m24_chaffee

M24 Chaffee on Fisherman's Bay, doing by far the most damage than everyone else (either side), abusing the agility of the Chaffee

started off heading towards the middle to deny/deter any of the enemy scouts heading to the usual spotting position along the middle road close to the bay, then just stayed by the middle field, getting whatever spots i can and shooting whatever i find (Sherman III), then moving to the west to decimate the enemy Dicker Max before pulling back. as the team break through the town i decide to pounce on the IS-2 in the middle and kill him before moving to assist the west flank (ran out of AP, firing HE since i didn't want to waste APCR to kill the ELC) before being put down by the T67

6.5k damage, 3k damage blocked, 6 kills, Kolobonov's in the FV215b.

CcvDw1y.jpg

uu8F7xC.jpg

qI3Xq5u.jpg

http://wotreplays.com/site/2098207#el_halluf-stranamechty-fv215b

Quite a lot of shuttling back and forth to put out various fires as my team collapses, lots of dodging of artillery (other team has 3, 215b is a favorite target being large and having soft upper armor). It gets down to 6v1 and I progressively wittle them down without being blasted by arty, eventually taking out a full-health T95 frontally, and finally out-capping the enemy with only 3 or 4 seconds left after concluding that I couldn't waste the time chasing the two remaining enemy artillery around the map with only 3 minutes left in the game.

VK 2801, 3351 damage in tier 9, 1892 experience, Fadin's and Orlik's medal. Really tense fight at the end.

link to replay

As Abbey isn't really scouting map, me and my friend in his VK went to middle hoping for jackpot, which is Borsig. :)

Unfortunately, resistance showed up so I went around through passage located on 3rd (or 4th) line. There I helped our CDC and killed T69 and later had good shots at enemy CDC and VK 2801.

Later I tried to go around but Cent was blocking the way, so first wanted to kill CDC. As soon as I dealt with him, I came closer to the enemy side, because my friend he will try to shoot Waffle if I manage to spot him. Instead, I spot enemy Panther coming to middle so I prepare. I knew my only way of defeating him would be to perma-track him. so I waited for his front wheel to show up around the corner. First time I failed, but on next corner I managed to do it and killed him from full hp alone.

Meanwhile, enemy waffle was holding corner against our team, so tried to rush in, but he was killed before I arrived. Upon arrival, I was trying to find Tortoise, since he wasn't spotted, but the I saw our base was under threat.

I went back same way and got spotted. Team spots enemy borsig, so I fall back. Soon I figured out he was AFK, so I left him to my team.

In the middle, I manage to reset both M103 and kill IS3. Meanwhile, on other side, only our Lowe and enemy Tortoise survived.

To quickly cut next 3 minutes. I was poking around every corner and constantly reseting M103 (And by some miracle sponged 2 shots from Tortoise later on) until Lowe killed him. Since I was hit, I knew Tort was on 9th line and I only had few shells left. FORTUNATELY, I somehow penetrated cupola with HEAT shell (last shell and getting on his back was risky)

ELC AMX, 2533 damage, 1912 experience, spotting, usage of concealment. I am running coated optics instead of binoculars, I just enjoy YOLO rushing.

link to replay

Sidenote: Ignore chat, reason why I am only one writing is because I was playing with friends and we were using Skype, but because my microphone was broken... Yeah. :D

It's Lakeville, so I rush to the middle. Soon I spot Tiger I and later IS6. Both get hammered before they enter town. Soon it got hectic, so I went around and noticed T28 P in middle. I got into position and reversed from bush so he couldn't see me. Rinse and repeat and (with help) he is dead meat. :)

Stayed at same spot for some time and then decided it was time for push. After killing VK 36, me and my friend went after Pershing. I went long way around so I wouldn't get spotted right away. We finish him off.

Last 2 minutes are just a sweep off of enemies and of course, damage farming.

AMX 50 100, 4034 damage, trading hp, map awareness.

link to replay

Sidenote: Ignore chat, reason why I am only one writing is because I was playing with friends and we were using Skype, but because my microphone was broken... Yeah. :D

Our platoon we should get hold of A and B line, since I view it as much easier for pushing and you are not locked down. Don't know if I took too big risk, but went hard in and found 'lonely' SP, which got clipped fairly quickly.

Soon Stuerer showed up, I decided it would be good to trade some hp to help my friend so we could move on. Enemies were putting pressure in middle so I hurried and quickly took care of enemy IS3 and later (with ram) JgTiger 8.8. After helping platoon, I decided it would be best not to get slammed by arty, soon found it and killed it. After kill I wanted to go for quick cap, but they already entered. Unfortunately, our hopes were on AT 2. I arrived in base little too late, managed to kill one and leave last one on one shot of dying.

AT 15A, really close combat against enemy WZ-111, how to fight off higher tier heavy tanks in your well armored TDs.

link to replay

This one isn't really about where to go, who to shoot, etc., but rather how to fight off higher tier heavy tank in your TDs with good armor and wide arc, namely british TDs.

[3:00] I noticed WZ-111 is pushing over the ridge, so I created distance and after noticing he failed to notice me, I started unleashing on him. He didn't really liked it and pushed on and past me(wait, what?), which meant I again I needed to create distance. As soon as he facehugged me, I was at the mercy of RNG for hitting his cupola. Soon he started firing HEAT, so I immediately prepared for that, angling much more to give me much better chance. This meant I had even smaller window for shooting his cupola. Tried to fire some gold shells, but they failed so I saw no use in continuing to fire them. TL;DR: I took out WZ-111 in my AT 15A alone. At his end he was helped by his light tanks, which I fended off for some time.

I have a 3900 dmg 9 kill game in the Panther radleywalters etc, delangles and pascuccis. I was top tier very few t7s on each team on lakeville did lots of sniping from centre and then went around mopping up.

http://wotreplays.com/site/2101495#lakeville-rabidmonkey679-panther

Edit: added link

This replay showcases why people think the type59 is good:

Excellent gun depression at the start, something that you wouldn't be able to achieve with any other chinese meds.  From there on, all the bad "points" about the gun are negated as it shows that it can perform with excellence in medium to short ranges. 

Along with partial help from my team - we went from 9:12 to 15:12. The enemy gave me too much free space, and which is why they lost .

https://mega.nz/#!j9QFwTRQ!tSHjBj4IFN-dOinnwtMXDyfoMfw8zJc9BTVfQwKUFNQ

it also shows a huge con of the type59: Ammo capacity

FqvSHQW.jpg

http://wotreplays.com/site/2113059#steppes-adeadman1-stug_iii_ausf_g

Not a carry and maybe not a good show of tatics by myself or the enemy team but through the course of the battle I preceed to mono on mono five tanks and survive each engagement. The staurt's reaction to not beening able to pen me was priceless and made it memorable for me

@Siimcy

@BoskoSLO 

and me

http://wotreplays.com/site/2113813#steppes-aaveq-type_61

14 kills 14kdmg tier 9 game :serb:

Steppes

First we rek right side with some rng luck and no arty presence, then heroic T-43 kills arty so we can kill rest of the enemies while being outnumbered 2+ : 1 :doge:

I humbly submit this replay because it is a pretty darned good carry even though there are no statistically good players on either team and I come inches from death many times. There are some good moments too of me using some terrain, armor, tracks etc to eat or dodge a few shots. Also picked up six medals too. Enjoy!

-Rodrigopine

http://wotreplays.com/site/2107052#steppes-rodrigopine-su-122-44

Type59 ace tanker and whatnot.

I'm going to get a lot of shit for the gold spam....

kf3Eagd.jpg

http://wotreplays.com/site/2117096#windstorm-koel76-type_59

Bully an is-6 so hard - take 1k HP from him, he does 0 damage to me because he bounces. 
Basically, this is an entire match of "bullying the enemy team" - showcasing what the type59 excels at: Bullying other tanks. 

During this match I blocked 2700 damage. In a t8 medium - tell me of any other t8 med that can do something similar.

Carry with a tier 9 med and a tier 8 scout, me and WaterWar on Airfield, EU server.

http://wotreplays.com/site/2111712#airfield-missnurkie-m46_patton

Crucial contribution, Radley Walters, High Caliber, Top Gun, Brothers in arms, Spartan.

9217 damage and 12 kills between us, tier 9 game.

WW also made a youtubevideo about it, skip to 3 minutes unless you want the full story about LAVA and FAME:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tu2rCFFuew

During this match I blocked 2700 damage. In a t8 medium - tell me of any other t8 med that can do something similar.

Super Pershing, I blocked 5.2k dmg. Also the T54 Prototype, the new slow cancer one.

Super Pershing, I blocked 5.2k dmg. Also the T54 Prototype, the new slow cancer one

I refuse to count the super pershing as a medium. Besides, both would  have been too slow.

But spershing can be bawz sometimes. I have done HT 15 reqs  3x in ~50 games of playing it on NA. It really matches my 3x R never stop playstyle.