shak3rs

Looking for clan to help me improve

Quality recruit.  I'm sure someone will pick him up.  I mean, just because he got himself banned off of our site and TS won't mean anything to other clans who come here looking for recruits.

Banned? It's all good. I got the hook up with a player from a top 100 clan. Ill be joining them.

You see, I'm a born leader.

Off the battlefield I'm very diverse in thinking. I'm a thinking man that in games you don't have the time to make in battles where every second counts. However, if you are able to develop the ability to incorporate that into ones mind, that player can change the tide of battle and carry a team.

Fortune favors the bold.

I like how this recruitment thread has turned into "100 reasons you don't want me anywhere near your clan."

Well played, OP...well played.

hiya OP.

once you get past the recruit bit where you have a couple of useful tanks, and can prove you can shoot that barn in front of you... you come to the evaluation part where you have to prove you can play nice with others.

Clans are about organised team activities and following instructions cheerfully without thought of personal gain or being a pub-star.

Unless your skills are in the top 1% crew, attitude and teamwork is going to be a part of your evaluation, and retention, in almost any clan.

good luck. sorry, I have no clan recommendations for you.

You left out a zero somewhere in there. 

Nah pretty sure it's top 100. Nice try though :-)

I think two zeros are missing from your number shak. Unless you are going by a different way of measuring top 100 then the rest of us.

Nah pretty sure it's top 100. Nice try though :-)

Pray tell, what top 100 clan is this? Are you joining TAG or ARMED?

What the actual fuck is this new terrible? Lol, if you think VPG and M-I-T have ridiculous req's....damn. Honestly, based on your attitude here, I'd advise any clan from taking you. You seem more like a spoiled child than an aspiring player.

Yup texas is the one. Very laid back bunch of older , mature guys.

It will definitely be a step in the right direction.

Ill also be very helpful in training and strongholds.

They picked up a really gifted tanker

Title shows good recruit potential, came in with high aspirations. Back to not recruiting ever again.

They picked up a really gifted tanker

You got some issues kid ...

Haters make me famous. Thanks for keeping me in your minds for the past couple of days. thanks to the people who were kind with the replies. Finally to all the "childish" tankers who live in their parents basement...get a life, get a job but most importantly.. grow up.

Ill now venture on with my life in tex2 with my new found friends.

Haters make me famous. Thanks for keeping me in your minds for the past couple of days. thanks to the people who were kind with the replies. Finally to all the "childish" tankers who live in their parents basement...get a life, get a job but most importantly.. grow up.

Ill now venture on with my life in tex2 with my new found friends.

Pls no projection from the deluded baddie.

Give Tex2 our condolences and keep your attitude confined to the basement where you've managed to stay hidden from social and spelling conventions so far.

Locked.