CarbonWard

Individual Missions: A How-To Guide

I need to decide shortly what Im going to do with the last 3 female crew members from the T55A missions. Problem is, theres only three of them and that means... well, a VERY limited selection of tanks to put them in that is actually helpful/useful to me

Throw them in a BatChat and train a 4th Francie to finish the old BC crew? I dunno, 3 is a pain in the ass. 

Still stuck on HT15:3. If I play Hondo I get shit on my arty. If I play 4502 I get UFP penned (seriously wtf?). Had a 7k damage game in my 50b, but can't block....T110E5 has been getting shit on after doing 3 HT15 quality games last month.

Ugh T-55a doesn't love me.

Im now really quitting with the light tank missions, the more i play lights, the more i hate them, all of them

Yeah, i'm still stuck on the Stug IV because of the light missions.  They're just so... stupid.  Some of them seem specifically designed to force you to play your tank in the stupidest, least game-winning way possible.  Is it just me?  I dunno...

I need to decide shortly what Im going to do with the last 3 female crew members from the T55A missions. Problem is, theres only three of them and that means... well, a VERY limited selection of tanks to put them in that is actually helpful/useful to me

Are you doing all 5 classes?  or could you get a 4th by doing arty missions?

Besides the french lights, the SP1C and T71 have only three crew slots.  

Are you doing all 5 classes?  or could you get a 4th by doing arty missions?

Besides the french lights, the SP1C and T71 have only three crew slots.  

Ive finished the TD and arty line with Honors, HT/MT/LT are the remainder, and I do intend to finish them all. Pretty much not going to bother w/ the 260 missions apart from activating one if Im either platooned or finish one on accident

Ive finished the TD and arty line with Honors, HT/MT/LT are the remainder, and I do intend to finish them all. Pretty much not going to bother w/ the 260 missions apart from activating one if Im either platooned or finish one on accident

I'd say about 1/3 of the 260 missions are really worthwhile to pursue because they offer substantial rewards for little additional effort.  But otherwise I'm in a similar boat - I really don't expect to ever finish the 260 missions.

Along those lines, I finished grinding the VK4502B the other week and purchased the Maus.  I didn't manage to get lucky and get HT-12.4 so I was thinking about keeping it around.  Then I realized it is dumb to keep it just for one mission when I have no expectation of actually completing all the missions.  So I'll probably sell it soon and move the crew up to the Maus for giggles.

Also influencing that decision is my recent ST-I purchase.  It's been mentioned before in this thread as a good option and after a few games I agree!  In some ways it is better than the VKB - your armor layout lets you get the gun active more easily either by fantastic hull down or good reverse angling.  The VKB always requires you to expose your turret (which is the softest part of the armor) in order to get your damage.  The ST-I also has the advantage of good all-around armor so you can still bounce some shots even if they get on your side.

Just finished the last arty mission, only SPG-15-3 left, top exp of team is going to be shit, i can do it with Fv 304 (2x top exp in 20 games or so) but no way i can make 3k dmg with that.

GW Panther it shit, and 212 is too high of a tier... (i guess fail platooning with GW panther and shooting HEAT???)

Just finished the last arty mission, only SPG-15-3 left, top exp of team is going to be shit, i can do it with Fv 304 (2x top exp in 20 games or so) but no way i can make 3k dmg with that.

GW Panther it shit, and 212 is too high of a tier... (i guess fail platooning with GW panther and shooting HEAT???)

I'm in the same boat - 212 will never get top exp. 

What about rebuying the S-51. I think I'm going that route after I get the Kill 1/Damage 1 mission done. S-51 would fail toon better than the GWP

It's probably just a luck thing as much as anything.  I had an M40/43 game last night that would have completed SPG-15.4 with ease.  My RNG just happened to be working well (one shot an M103, then got lots of other big hits to finish with 5500 damage and top XP).  GWPanther can probably do it, but you might have to spam a bunch of games until it happens.

One helpful thing is to try and shoot right after an enemy goes unlit - then you don't have to split the XP with a spotter.  Also some maps you can start out with a gold round onto the most common arty positions - it surprising how often you can kill a clicker with an early blind shot.  Lastly, look for opportunities to shotgun someone at close range (camo net on GWPanther is actually kinda useful for that).

Still stuck on HT15:3. If I play Hondo I get shit on my arty. If I play 4502 I get UFP penned (seriously wtf?). Had a 7k damage game in my 50b, but can't block....T110E5 has been getting shit on after doing 3 HT15 quality games last month.

Ugh T-55a doesn't love me.

Finally finished HT15.3 this morning after bashing my head against a wall for 3 days.  Took a Maus south on Artic Region, no arty, 6k blocked, 6.9k dealt, total of 15,560. Pretty easy, you just need to find the perfect amount of stupid. Only LT15.3 left now... hurray...

Finally finished HT15.3 this morning after bashing my head against a wall for 3 days.  Took a Maus south on Artic Region, no arty, 6k blocked, 6.9k dealt, total of 15,560. Pretty easy, you just need to find the perfect amount of stupid

Yeah I would think that the MAUS is perfect for the final HT missions in each group, as its troll as hell at so many angles. The high HP and armor can make for a really easy go of it

ffs, 2 ace tanker ins GW Panther, both times top exp, but also both time 2e in dmg -.-

But platooning with t9 shooting plenty of HEAT at start of game works ``ok``, a ton of turd games, but when RNG shines, it goes ok, if i combine this with 212 games, i guess i can make this (im already much closer as with the crapp light missions...)

This may sound a bit idiotic, but... how do you manage to wipe 2 sky pigs with your sky pig, playing solo?

Assuming, of course, MM is kind enough to actually place at least 2 sky pigs on each team

To be honest, I tried CB, but I found it a huge waste of time

This may sound a bit idiotic, but... how do you manage to wipe 2 sky pigs with your sky pig, playing solo?

Assuming, of course, MM is kind enough to actually place at least 2 sky pigs on each team

To be honest, I tried CB, but I found it a huge waste of time

1. Install "illegal" Red Ball mod.

2. Hover over common skycancer spots.

3. Wait for arty to fire. You'll see a tracer and a red ball in that location.

4. Aim at the red ball, fire.

5. ???

6. WG can do fuck all about your sp00ky illegal mod. Mission completion. :QBFlip:

1. Install "illegal" Red Ball mod.

2. Hover over common skycancer spots.

3. Wait for arty to fire. You'll see a tracer and a red ball in that location.

4. Aim at the red ball, fire.

5. ???

6. WG can do fuck all about your sp00ky illegal mod. Mission completion. :QBFlip:

That mission is easy - no mod required.

Even the kill unspotted an SPG for the 55a was easy.

I have a few questions to my Object 260 missions and this thread is so long that I can't find answers anymore:

• TD-4 Ambush ("Destroy 4, remain unspotted at the moment of destruction"): Do I have to remain unspotted between kills as well, i.e. the entire game? Or only in the exact moment of the destruction?
  • TD-10 A Hidden Menace ("4k Dmg, remain unspotted at the moment when the damage is caused"): Again - do I have to stay dark for 4k successive dmg or is it possible to get lit in between as long as the 4k dmg themselves are from the dark?
  • LT-12 The Ghost ("Spot 3k Assisted Dmg, remain unspotted at the moment when the dmg is caused"): Again - do I have to stay dark for successive 3k?

I have really forgotten how it was for the T-55A missions... :potato:

Btw, Object 260 missions are stupidly profitable and many can be done by just picking the right tank, especially the MT, some TD and the HT missions. LT are another story ofc.

I have a few questions to my Object 260 missions and this thread is so long that I can't find answers anymore:

• TD-4 Ambush ("Destroy 4, remain unspotted at the moment of destruction"): Do I have to remain unspotted between kills as well, i.e. the entire game? Or only in the exact moment of the destruction?
  • TD-10 A Hidden Menace ("4k Dmg, remain unspotted at the moment when the damage is caused"): Again - do I have to stay dark for 4k successive dmg or is it possible to get lit in between as long as the 4k dmg themselves are from the dark?
  • LT-12 The Ghost ("Spot 3k Assisted Dmg, remain unspotted at the moment when the dmg is caused"): Again - do I have to stay dark for successive 3k?

Just got my T55A yesterday.

In the last week alone the RNG-gods were upon me and I managed to finish the SPG and MT missions.

So, this week I did:

MT-12
Used the cromwell for the “set 2 tanks on fire” mission and got it done pretty quickly. Before the cromwell tried it like 50-100 times with different tanks with no luck.

MT-15
Again used the cromwell, but I can almost guarantee you the MM is fixed when you enable this one…..you don’t see ANY td’s with this mission. Yes, you get 5 TD’s in your team and 0 in theirs. Finally got lucky last night, where I got into a battle with JP’s and T25/2’s and shamelessly APCR-ed them

LT-15
With the WZ-132 on Redshire…..epic match where I traveled many a mile dishing out damage and spotting damage everywhere. Funny thing is that I used the WZ-132 for all my spotting missions with optics, camonet and bino and switched to vstab, rammer and optics just that day.

SPG-13
Not too hard, but nobody wanted to platoon with me clicking…..the second 2 guys helped me out, it was done the 2nd game. Object 261 for this one.

SPG-15
S-51 all the way. With the 203mm on tier 7 you are bound to get top XP/damage more often than other artillery (in my opinion).

Be top XP and damage + 3K in your team only meant 3 shots in a very quick game: 1-shot a T29, 1-shot an RHM and nearly one-shot an IS-3 who was getting too close; overmatched his turret roof and low-rolled with an AP shell.

First game in T55A: MT-1 and 7 kills, 7K damage…..gud tenk confirmed!