CarbonWard

Individual Missions: A How-To Guide

Ive been begging for arty players, believe me. Dont care if they're shit or great, but no one in my friends list apart from Sr has a tier 7 arty

You need to make more friends from the ranks of the shitters mate. XD

Ive been begging for arty players, believe me. Dont care if they're shit or great, but no one in my friends list apart from Sr has a tier 7 arty

I have a 40/43 and am fine with running with you if you need a friend.

I'm about to rebuy an S-51. Holla at me this week. 

SPG-15 is starting to seriously pissing me, i play nothing but GW Panther and M44 for like 5 days now, and while i got rage inducting close multiple times still nothing, M44 is way to inaccurate (miss a stationary Ferdinand 4x, yolo) while GW Panther is just a piece of shit (even though i got really close to mission with it)

Its also 4-5 full hits, and thats it.... (perhaps when japan heavies come its easier, they are huge, slow, and have a ton of hp...)

Got M12 almost unlocked, but i dont wanna sell M44 before i got this shit mission done (will need M40 for the Obj 260 mission i think)

ps: or should i just play Obj 212 instead? its with gold HE more reliable, but as tier 9 beiing top in terms of exp is stupid hard (i think), 

SPG-15 is starting to seriously pissing me, i play nothing but GW Panther and M44 for like 5 days now, and while i got rage inducting close multiple times still nothing, M44 is way to inaccurate (miss a stationary Ferdinand 4x, yolo) while GW Panther is just a piece of shit (even though i got really close to mission with it)

Its also 4-5 full hits, and thats it.... (perhaps when japan heavies come its easier, they are huge, slow, and have a ton of hp...)

Got M12 almost unlocked, but i dont wanna sell M44 before i got this shit mission done (will need M40 for the Obj 260 mission i think)

ps: or should i just play Obj 212 instead? its with gold HE more reliable, but as tier 9 beiing top in terms of exp is stupid hard (i think), 

tier 8 arty platoon tier 10

I have the 212 and it is incredibly hard to get close to Top EXP in it.  I would stay as low as possible (and failtoon as much as possible) - thus my intention of buying the S-51 once I get the Kill 1/Dmg 1 in a single shot with the 212.

Gores and Top Dmg/Exp will be much easier in the 51

What do you actually hate about the GWP? Its relatively moderate damage?

I for one enjoy its reliability, its fairly accurate and that semi-turret lets me re-acquire targets piss easy

tier 8 arty platoon tier 10

Dont have a tier 8 atm, thats the problem :P, i will buy M40/43, but first need to play M12 (and i rather finish SPG 15 with M44 first)

I have the 212 and it is incredibly hard to get close to Top EXP in it.  I would stay as low as possible (and failtoon as much as possible) - thus my intention of buying the S-51 once I get the Kill 1/Dmg 1 in a single shot with the 212.

Gores and Top Dmg/Exp will be much easier in the 51

I hate S-51, i bought it back to do some splash missions, but the terrible accuracy and overall sluggishness kill it for me.

Obj 212 is much, much better, its more mobile (logic) aims faster, shoots more accurate, and its (for an arty) good to play, but as you said, i think almost impossible to make top exp (im not gonna play 200 games in 212 to get this mission0

What do you actually hate about the GWP? Its relatively moderate damage?

I for one enjoy its reliability, its fairly accurate and that semi-turret lets me re-acquire targets piss easy

I spam full HEAT (and gold HE) so its mostly the accuracy / long reload, you can shoot 2x every minute, of which 1 shell will deal no dmg, that makes finishing this mission rage inducting, since i now missed it 3x because of 1 random miss, if it was 0.05 more accurate i could move forward with these missions -.-

Here's the replay of me using the M44 to SPG 15-3.  Had lots of top 3 finishes in M44, FV304, M53/55 and M40/43 before this one.

http://wotreplays.com/site/2119654

Yeah, i saw, im now also trying with M44, Fv 304 wont get 3k dmg (unless ultra lucky) so that forces me to do M44, all i need is 4 hits of 700 dmg and 2 kill shots i think, with 18 sec reload that should not be that hard, but i keep getting trolled... 

(and finding a fail platoon is also hard, best would be t8 spmm i think, always t8 tanks to shoot at)

M44 definitely seems to be the go to tank. I had done SPG15.3 in a 53/55, but had died because of a scout yoloing in the last minute of the battle, so still have to do the secondary objective (survive).

I rebought the M44 last night and did 8 battles in it. I made it at 3k damage and top xp in 2 battles, but lost both of them (including a glorious 1 shot ammo rack on a full hp togII).

Anyways, hit me up if you need someone to arty with. I've got tiers 6, 7, 8 and 9.

So my tally this weekend.

MET requirements for HT12.4 but didn't have it selected -- ONCE
MET requirements for HT12.3 but two shots of damage shy of HT12.4, 2K HP on the board, team caps out -- ONCE
MET requirements for HT12.3, one shot of damage short of 12.4, but fast tanks clean up -- ONCE

f6b315201570b9fb52456bc3737398daa4c46716

Fuck it, im not gonna play 3 weeks wasting xx million credits on food / heat for a german T54. I will do first batch of arty mission for a crew member, and sell all arty (sold al light tanks already except for T37, lttb and amx-13)

Im also never ever starting this dumb shit missions again, so if next batch is just as retarded, no missions for me...

edit: these missions in total easy costed me 10 million credits worth food / gold ammo and like 10 million of tanks, thats 20 million wasted to play tanks i hate, GG

edit 2: scrap that, i just sell this crap right away, i wont even bother playing for easy credits

Sold:
'M44' successfully sold. Received credits:  522.188. 
Sold:
'S-51' successfully sold. Received credits:  702.600. 
Sold:
'212A' successfully sold. Received credits:  2.033.527. 
Sold:
'G.W. Panther' successfully sold. Received credits:  780.485. 
Sold:
'FV304' successfully sold. Received credits:  502.500. 

TD-15.2, (4000 dam, 2 kills)

I've only got the borsig, and I've done it twice prior to unlocking it.  Once with 128mm, once with 150mm.  But which gun will get it done for a third time fastest?  
My gut is that the 128mm is more consistently solid, but that the 150mm is more likely to spike over the top.  

TD-15.2, (4000 dam, 2 kills)

I've only got the borsig, and I've done it twice prior to unlocking it.  Once with 128mm, once with 150mm.  But which gun will get it done for a third time fastest?  
My gut is that the 128mm is more consistently solid, but that the 150mm is more likely to spike over the top.  

150mm HEAT spam if you're having trouble.  Plus lobbing 150mm HE shells at harder targets is fun :drunk:

Was playing a secondary account yesterday. Checked missions, noted that I hadn't done HT15 (just .1, but still) yet. Loaded up the VK4502B. In five games I satisfied the conditions three times. That tank is silly. :D