CarbonWard

Individual Missions: A How-To Guide

HT15:3 is bullshit. That is all.

JK - the gold spam is real. Can't block damage on any tank enough to pad up to the 12k mark. Closest so far was 11.2k :(

I love that the HT-15 missions go: 6k, 8k, 12k, 14k.

And by "love", I mean, "hate the broken pattern with every fiber of my being".

HT15:3 is bullshit. That is all.

JK - the gold spam is real. Can't block damage on any tank enough to pad up to the 12k mark. Closest so far was 11.2k :(

I did mine in the VK4502B without even trying.

I did mine in the VK4502B without even trying.

I hate you for that. I spammed it the other night in vain hope someone would be kind enough to spam my front. Instead it was game after game of arty, gold spam, and suffering.

I'm not one to normally bitch about gold spam, but fuck I want this mission done. I want the Maus at this point just so I can #yolo the Malinovka field for 14k blocked.

I hate you for that. I spammed it the other night in vain hope someone would be kind enough to spam my front. Instead it was game after game of arty, gold spam, and suffering.

I'm not one to normally bitch about gold spam, but fuck I want this mission done. I want the Maus at this point just so I can #yolo the Malinovka field for 14k blocked.

I did HT-12.4 the other day with a 4.5K done, 6.3K blocked game in which I died, which would also have qualified. Just keep playing the VK4502B, it gets HT missions done like no other.

I did HT-12.4 the other day with a 4.5K done, 6.3K blocked game in which I died, which would also have qualified. Just keep playing the VK4502B, it gets HT missions done like no other.

Trying so hard.

I repurchased it just for the fun of it, as I've entered the decadent materialistic stage of Tanks (having researched basically everything worth researching and most of what isn't), but it proved useful for them. The Object 260 version of the mission that requires X number of damaging hits is something like 28 seconds of shooting, then you're done. Just find a Tiger, load APCR, go to town.

I finished out the tiger P during the on track, so as soon as I muster the courage to grind out the A, maybe I can get there. Came really close with the E-100 and IS-7, but they end up shooting HE at me before I get enough blocked.

Also bought the A-43 back for the fire mission, can see the potential, but losing 40K credits a game is harsh at tier 6. But maybe someday the RNG gods will smile down on me and say I have paid my dues, the 55A is yours, 

after doing mission 15.

I don't have an A43, but the Cromwell is similarly salubrious for missions not requiring absolute damage. I finally caved and re-crewed mine only to get MT-15.3 within 5 games, after a few hundred unsuccessful tries with other tanks at tiers 6-9.

Just did TD mission 2, level3: 2k damage, destroy/damage 2 enemy modules/crew members, have none of yours damage/injured. I got no credit what-so-ever. More in depth recap:

2.3k damage

2 enemy tracks, 1 gun and 1 ammo rack knocked out

definately nobody and nothing injured on my tank

WTF gives? Do they have to be bright red and not orange? I had 2 red tracks, while the gun and rack were orange only, do they have to be 2 RED modules of differing types?? God this stupid fucking mission.

They have to be destroyed (red), and external modules (tracks and I think gun) don't count.

The SU-152 with the derp seems like an ideal tank for that mission, although I probably did it with the JagdTiger myself.

Edited by arstechnophile

Just did TD mission 2, level3: 2k damage, destroy/damage 2 enemy modules/crew members, have none of yours damage/injured. I got no credit what-so-ever. More in depth recap:

2.3k damage

2 enemy tracks, 1 gun and 1 ammo rack knocked out

definately nobody and nothing injured on my tank

WTF gives? Do they have to be bright red and not orange? I had 2 red tracks, while the gun and rack were orange only, do they have to be 2 RED modules of differing types?? God this stupid fucking mission.

They have to be destroyed (red), and external modules (tracks and I think gun) don't count.

The SU-152 with the derp seems like an ideal tank for that mission, although I probably did it with the JagdTiger myself.

They can be damaged, not necessarily destroyed. And only internal modules count. No tracks, no gun.