CarbonWard

Individual Missions: A How-To Guide

52 minutes ago, Kolni said:

I finally got Malinovka for LT15 and the entire enemy team went hill

I want to cry

My team went hill, but I got in the northern bushes above the water.

I did it today! Erlernberg with lemming teams is besterest

Just now, engineered said:

My team went hill, but I got in the northern bushes above the water.

I cleared field and arty and started pushing up their ass for 6k combined but no cigar but meh, did it now so! :D 

Guys, what tank is best for HT12.4? Blocking 3 times your HP is pretty hard. I came close with VK45B few times, dunno if is still best tank for that? Could KV4 be better, or some lower tier fortress?

T29 hull down is usually my choice. I have more issues with the HT 15...

Perfect position is Prokh. center without arty. 

58 minutes ago, no_name_cro said:

Guys, what tank is best for HT12.4? Blocking 3 times your HP is pretty hard. I came close with VK45B few times, dunno if is still best tank for that? Could KV4 be better, or some lower tier fortress?

i did it in 110,and was close few times in is6 and wz111,cos no high tier heavies atm

Spoiler

shot290.jpg

on start of the game just move to the houses and stick out your cupola thru the window,if lucky enough,some hp wil remain to do those 2k of dmg

On 6.11.2015 klo, weesh said:

ah, that makes sense, and matches my experience last night.

what about x number of hits and fire missions?  is crom 57mm as good as A-43 57mm?

Guns have exactly same module damage and RoF so all comes to tank carrying gun:

A43 has lot better soft stats so better for sniping longer ranges

Cromwell has more speed and huge gun depression so can better gettin close and behind enemies and fight in hills hull down, but gun is very derpy so need get close.

5 hours ago, no_name_cro said:

VK4502B. On the KV-5 rental weekend I met requirements for that mission 4 times. Of course, I've already done it, but still...

I usually get the block mission in my IS-7,  just have to hull down in front of some enemies willing to shoot long enough. I pushed around the NE corner on mines with a waffle on the hill and he bounced 2 clips, shoot 4 times, mission complete.

I completed 2 light tank 55A missions back to back the other night, could have gotten 3 if I had selected the cap mission, I probably should have ran out to pick up a lottery ticket while I was on a lucky streak.

I've been stuck on the two clicker missions where you have to (1) kill 3 SPGs and/or TDs and (2) kill 2 unspotted SPGs. Any tips on counter battery?

I keep getting SPG-15.4 qualifications while trying to do these MM dependent missions. I've never felt as dirty as when I full health ammo racked a Tog II with an M44 HEAT round yesterday. 1,400 damage in the first 20 seconds of the match. BALANCED!!!

PS - I'm still stuck with The Incinerator as my only MT mission left. I even bought an A-43 and trained dead-eye on the gunner yesterday. I'm still jealous of watching @gabse light that Object 140 and FV215b on fire from the front without even thinking about missions. Someone mail me a rabbit's foot or something!

:QQ:

17 minutes ago, monjardin said:

I've been stuck on the two clicker missions where you have to (1) kill 3 SPGs and/or TDs and (2) kill 2 unspotted SPGs. Any tips on counter battery?

I keep getting SPG-15.4 qualifications while trying to do these MM dependent missions. I've never felt as dirty as when I full health ammo racked a Tog II with an M44 HEAT round yesterday. 1,400 damage in the first 20 seconds of the match. BALANCED!!!

PS - I'm still stuck with The Incinerator as my only MT mission left. I even bought an A-43 and trained dead-eye on the gunner yesterday. I'm still jealous of watching @gabse light that Object 140 and FV215b on fire from the front without even thinking about missions. Someone mail me a rabbit's foot or something!

For CB, bring a big splash arty and hope for a map with predictable SPG positions. Mines is best, Ruinberg works too. Prok sometimes.Steppes to a degree.

6 minutes ago, sr360 said:

For CB, bring a big splash arty and hope for a map with predictable SPG positions. Mines is best, Ruinberg works too. Prok sometimes.Steppes to a degree.

Or maybe take a FV304 and drive it like a light tank and go hunt arty with it.

4 minutes ago, lt_lolcat said:

Have to kill them unspotted.

3 minutes ago, lt_lolcat said:

Has to be unseen.  Basically play arty until you get a map with predictable spots.  Platooning with arty will give you more enemy arty to focus on and they can also watch for tracers during reload (but not shoot) if you really want to ignore the game.

8 hours ago, no_name_cro said:

O-Ni and O-Ho on a KV-5 rental weekend.  I blocked SOOO much damage that weekend it was just stupid.  Routine >4k damage blocked games on easy mode.  Honestly either of those tanks when top tier can be pretty good for blocking damage.  Just make sure you get into a position where they can't flank you and you're all set.

52 minutes ago, monjardin said:

As other's have said best to get maps where arty positions are pretty typical.  Just zoom into those areas and wait to see tracers fly.  I actually didn't have much trouble with the counter battery missions.

52 minutes ago, TheMarine0341 said:

When I was trying for that mission, the first time I got Mines there were 3 enemy arty. 3 shots later, all 3 were dead.

The only big splash arty I have is the CGC. It's range is too short for CB on some maps. Also, the thought of playing it enough times in a row to get the right map makes me cringe. 

The problem with my other clicker--the M44--is that I pretty much need direct hits blind. 

2 minutes ago, monjardin said:

The only big splash arty I have is the CGC. It's range is too short for CB on some maps. Also, the thought of playing it enough times in a row to get the right map makes me cringe. 

The problem with my other clicker--the M44--is that I pretty much need direct hits blind. 

M40/43 and 53/55 all work, if you continue up the M44 line.

40/43 and 53/55 are indeed excellent mission tanks. I've gotten a couple Bombardier medals in the 53/55, would have more if I actually tried to get them apart from mission hunting. Load gold HE, lololololol

Hi guys.

I need some tips how to do T55A last missions:

• 12 000 HP with heavy (only higher than tier 8 is IS-7)
  • do 6000 dmg (highest is RHM and stock WTF9)
  • and hardest - 2000 dmg plus 2 TD min. 1 tier higher (was thinking of T54?)

Cheers :)

39 minutes ago, igorCRO said:

VKB, Maus and E100 are easier

Grind out the WT100. Although it's doable in the WT4.

T-54 is fine, but bring plenty of HEAT. I did that one in the M46. It's mostly about MM and where the pubbies go  

6k damage should be achievable in several of the tier 8 TDs on a really good game (I think I've come close to if not exceeded that a handful of times in my JP2), but will be easier in a tier 9 or 10 one. You probably want one of the top two guns (the top 128 or top 150, whichever works better for you, but for my money the 128 is one of the best guns in the game full stop) on the WT4 though. I've satisfied that one several times in my JagdTiger, which has the same 128, as well as in my T110E4.

For the medium mission I forget what I used, but it's doable in a good tier 9 or 10 match. The primary is much easier at tier 6 (Cromwell or A-43 for the win) but the secondary is harder at that tier, obviously. Tier 8 might be the sweet spot, depending on what "clicks" with you, but honestly any of the tier 9 mediums would also be fine for it.

13 hours ago, igorCRO said:

Hi guys.

I need some tips how to do T55A last missions:

Cheers :)

12k combined is easy mode in the IS7. Ive also done this several times in the VK-B.

6k is certainly possible in the RHM. Ive done that mission a couple times in the Jp2. PzIV when upgraded though would be best best

I ended up doing it in the E50. Platoon your tier 9 MT w/ a tier 10, and let it fly