CarbonWard

Individual Missions: A How-To Guide

A thought occurred to me - with the fire mission being made super easy with the next patch I could probably unlock MT-15 very soon after the patch. And with the Grille15 being released, there should be lots of soft TDs running around...

17 hours ago, dualmaster333 said:

A thought occurred to me - with the fire mission being made super easy with the next patch I could probably unlock MT-15 very soon after the patch. And with the Grille15 being released, there should be lots of soft TDs running around...

Judging by the first impressions on the EU server, today is the day to do MT-15. Pack loads of HE and fire away.

So...is MT-7 for the T-55A bugged?  And what do you do if you complete it and it doesn't give you credit?  I thought I got it earlier today but there's a slight chance someone else spotted the SPG...very slight...I was pretty sure I spotted him.

On 5/26/2016 at 11:58 PM, Grasschopper said:

So...is MT-7 for the T-55A bugged?  And what do you do if you complete it and it doesn't give you credit?  I thought I got it earlier today but there's a slight chance someone else spotted the SPG...very slight...I was pretty sure I spotted him.

Upload the replay to http://wotreplays.com and see if you have "spotted" icon next to the SPG. If you do have the icon, then the mission is bugged and you can try opening support ticket (not sure if that will work though).

19 minutes ago, KurtaMurta said:

Upload the replay to http://wotreplays.com and see if you have "spotted" icon next to the SPG. If you do have the icon, then the mission is bugged and you can try opening support ticket (not sure if that will work though).

Yeah that was suggested on the main forum....it didn't show him as spotted by me.  All good as I completed it yesterday.

I was running my Cromwell in the evening to try to get MT-15 and got 8 straight tier 6 matches.  LOL of course.  Again got within 1 shot of TD-15 yesterday as well.  Just hung on these two missions.  SOOOOO want my T-55A.

Thrill is building...

Completed MT8-4 and TD7-4, so I just have MT 9-4 before MT15, then TD 10-4 and 4-4. Arty I have 5 missions left, and 3 HT missions (all before doing the final one)

I just need to not go to work or spend time w/ my son, while also unpacking, and I could have the tank pretty quick IMO

If you need td 15.4, just grab an ISU. around 1 in 3 battles met the td 15.4 req when I made the 3 moe run. ISU's terribly low hp and high damage output makes it that much easier.

1 hour ago, Hally said:

If you need td 15.4, just grab an ISU. around 1 in 3 battles met the td 15.4 req when I made the 3 moe run. ISU's terribly low hp and high damage output makes it that much easier.

TD-15.4 is do 8k damage and get 5 kills. Are you sure that's the one that you meant?

Ok MT-15.3 done...Cromwell paired with E25 confirmed winning combo for mission completion.  Got a game with a Rhm, E25 and Scorpion on the other side and was able to kill all three.

Now...that stupid TD-15 mission I seem to fall short of by a shot just about every other day.  Grr. :damn:

17 hours ago, igorCRO said:

MT-15 for 260 done with bat-chat.... over 8.1 k dmg done... ran out of ammo but got some teamwork with arty :)

check replay our

http://wotreplays.com/site/2768542#westfield-iga1811-bat_-ch_tillon_25_t

I finally had a chance to watch it. You were easily sitting on 4k damage to TDs and out of ammo against 4 tanks with only a clicker left on your team. I would have been freaking out! That would have sucked to die and/or lose that game.

2 hours ago, monjardin said:

I finally had a chance to watch it. You were easily sitting on 4k damage to TDs and out of ammo against 4 tanks with only a clicker left on your team. I would have been freaking out! That would have sucked to die and/or lose that game.

Hhahaha I know... I was like.... I'ma loose this... I'ma loose it... but tbh, all those tricky missions require some "luck" :D

I know it might sound Klingon to you... but I youtubed it in my mother tongue... next time I'll do in English :D

What have people done TD-15 for the 260 in? Can only seem to get around the 7k mark, been trying in the E4 and the Grille 15, the Deathstar seems hopeless at it.

Have TD-15, SPG-15 and HT-15 to do now, but been trying the heavy and TD missions for ages.  

50 minutes ago, tajj7 said:

What have people done TD-15 for the 260 in? Can only seem to get around the 7k mark, been trying in the E4 and the Grille 15, the Deathstar seems hopeless at it.

Have TD-15, SPG-15 and HT-15 to do now, but been trying the heavy and TD missions for ages.  

It's bit hard i can tell you that, most def harder than HT15 and MT15.

I did mine in JPE100, firing HEAT. Problem is, you need good position, reasonably bad team (so they dont leach DMG, but stay alive while you reload) and bit of luck. 

I was in 7k range with WTE100 many times, JPE100 not even close, but i managed in JPE100 doing nearly 10k. Good start is wotreplays. Here are most recent ones with DMG sufficient for mission. You can filter for your tanks if you will.

Observe positioning, and team. 

Do I really need to buy a fucking IS-6 for the "block triple your HP" mission, that shit is just fucking dumb. IS-3 is a no go really, pubbies don't shoot it and people don't shoot E5 enough either to do it, highest I got to was 5800 in E5 but need 6600 in it...

Fuck these missions are so cancer.

Been trying to do the light mission "spot 6 tanks before spotted" for like 30 games... jk fucking retarded map pool.

Yeh might look at the replays, was close last night, up to 6.7k and already had 6 kills but the team just folded and I was left 5 v 1 at the end and sadly unlike all the epic replays you see people just don't come at me one by one. 

Looking at that list I should be concentrating on the Grille 15 more and hoping I get the right circumstances on Fiery/Prohk. 

4 minutes ago, Stige said:

Do I really need to buy a fucking IS-6 for the "block triple your HP" mission, that shit is just fucking dumb. IS-3 is a no go really, pubbies don't shoot it and people don't shoot E5 enough either to do it, highest I got to was 5800 in E5 but need 6600 in it...

Fuck these missions are so cancer.

Been trying to do the light mission "spot 6 tanks before spotted" for like 30 games... jk fucking retarded map pool.

55a I did in an E75

260 I did in a ST1

It's a Piece of cake in a VKB as well, I did it within 8 games of trying on friends account for 55a, just RRR 

When I went for HT15 260 in my E100 I would have done HT12 as well.

ST1 bait shots with turret and laugh at every tank in the game bouncing non stop

VKB is easy to bounce with, but pubbies fire HE or switch targets or just die too quickly.  I could do 5k+ every other game but doing 3x (5850) took me a while, probably 30+ games.

On another note, I just did 12k combined in the Maus, but didn't have that mission active for the 260.