Paaranoja

SilentStalker sure does hate us

TBH he is a massive smoker of the male genetal, and I only go to his blog for the leaks of new tanks or missions.

His articles are ok (but most of them are from other authors) but he should just stick to that. His current tirade on cheating unicum players make him look like a bellend and made me facepalm.

I like the translations of the Q&A sessions.

Don't get much info from Wargaming otherwise, as I do not speak Russian.

But I don't understand his rant threads. He always bites in some weird directions. Strange dude.

Truth be told I have no clue what all the fuss about ftr is about.

I do know ftr but the content is either not interesting to me (like all that hypothetical czech tank tree stuff WG will never incorporate anyways), plain stupid denier nonsense (l2p whiner) or white knight wanking.

Why bother arguing with the worst of the denier crowd anyways?

"They will drag you down on their level and beat you with experience"

That being said WoTLabs is not only a teaching place but also stands true to it's credo: Denying stat deniers! So, ehm, maybe rather not invite SS and his friends?

Personally I'd much rather be accused of cheating by some random internet tard I will most likely never meet again than having to endure only one WR is luck thread in this refugee for the sane and able.

I think this part made you blacklisted:

"the nickname is Paaranoja and you can now continue to ignore me and my comments
  You are so self absorbed in your false believes you wont even come to wotlabs to find proof of superunis cheating because there is a good chance that you wont find any.

Stay ignorant, farm views ;)"

And I don't think there was reason to write it this way. FTR is a decent blog about tanks and mostly about tanks history. He does not care much about unicums or baddies. His blacklisting you was a bit harsh, but so was your last post. You could both resolve it more peacefully and calmly. I don't think he hates Wotlabs, but I must admit that some people here are so obsessed with performance that it is unhealthy.

And Czech branch interests me a lot. You would be interested in American branch, if it was not implemented...

P.S. On second read of your posts, SS started in a civil manner, just telling you he does not care about unicums/baddies. And telling your name/nickname is polite... And your reaction? I'd ban you too.

Jesus christ don't read the comments on that cheat article. You'll get ebolaids.

FTR comments always give me cancer. I like the news posted on the site, but the community is awful just like the official forums.

I mean for Christ sake this is pixel tonks 

+1

Even though, OP has his reasons: that article was a pile of crap, stating that to get good results you need to rig the game...

I quote:

"(you are just THAT good to dodge as soon as someone aims at you, right? ;) )"

"But how will you tell whether the guy that just reacted to your shell in a split of a second was simply THAT good, or he was cheating? Or perhaps he is cheating and therefore appears that good? Who can tell?"

Those comments seem to refer to good players, which this forum is full of. I myself have been "reported" for cheating for some of my actions, I can't imagine some of you guys, what you have to cobe with.

I think this part made you blacklisted:

"the nickname is Paaranoja and you can now continue to ignore me and my comments

You are so self absorbed in your false believes you wont even come to wotlabs to find proof of superunis cheating because there is a good chance that you wont find any.

Stay ignorant, farm views ;)"

And I don't think there was reason to write it this way. FTR is a decent blog about tanks and mostly about tanks history. He does not care much about unicums or baddies. His blacklisting you was a bit harsh, but so was your last post. You could both resolve it more peacefully and calmly. I don't think he hates Wotlabs, but I must admit that some people here are so obsessed with performance that it is unhealthy.

And Czech branch interests me a lot. You would be interested in American branch, if it was not implemented...

P.S. On second read of your posts, SS started in a civil manner, just telling you he does not care about unicums/baddies. And telling your name/nickname is polite... And your reaction? I'd ban you too.

Well TBH yes, you have a point BUT the comment that was banned was an answer, without any mocking, to a comment from a tryhard who spared no language directed at me. So... double standards much.

TY Paaranoja for reaffirming my decision to boycott FTR, I recommend anyone else who values their health do the same, and look not going to FTR means I just learn things a little bit later, but you still eventually get to know whatever matters :)

Well, double standards suck. I just think your reply went to spam accidentally. I strongly suggest not reading posts below articles. Articles themselves are usually fine.

FTR will always be a breeding ground for retarded players who think they know better.  Avoid the cesspool which is the comments section and just read the articles and you will leave that retarded site with most of your brain cells alive.