- Pz.Sfl. IVc from 380 to 340
- Marder 38T from 360 to 320
- Marder II from 350 to 310
- Panzerjager I from 330 to 300
- T110E4 from 400 to 390
- T110E3 from 400 to 390
- T29 c 330 to 350 (stock turret)
- T40 from 400 to 310
- T67 from 370 to 340 (elite turret) / from 350 to 320 (stock turret)
- M8A1 from 370 to 320 (both turrets)
- T82 from 370 to 300
- AMX 50 Foch (155) from 400 to 380
- AMX 50 Foch from 390 to 380
- ARL 44 from 330 to 350 (elite turret) / from 320 to 340 (stock turret)
- S35 CA from 400 to 340
- UE 57 from 360 to 320
- Renault FT AC from 330 to 300
- FV215b (183) from 400 to 390
- Alecto from 390 to 330
- Valentine AT from 360 to 320
- Universal Carrier 2-pdr from 330 to 300

- new vehicles for supertesters: Sovite T-54 Model 1945, M4 Improved, M56 Scorpion, FV4202, Panzer III Ausf.K, Object 730
- HD tanks: Lowe, Ferdinand, E100, Tiger P, T95, Объект 704, AMX 50 B.
- fixed errors in visual models of: Sherman III, Firefly, Tiger, T37, Archer, Grant, M41 Bulldog.
- viewrange of some tanks changed
- some light tanks rebalanced: M41 and T37 nerf, T21, 59-16, WZ-131, WZ-132, МТ-25, Т-54 Обл., Т71, Auf. Panther. buff
- fixed some terrain landscape issues on Prokhorovka, Redshire, Steppes
- map Mines changed for better gameplay
- Dragon Ridge map completely removed from the client
- added Lakesville, Mines and Sand River to the team battle mode
- reworked the team battle mode in Himmelsdorf
- Stalingrad map had some barricades changed
- improved effects on maps Steppes, Mountain Pass, Sand River

- added the option to log in into client via social networks
- reworked the contact list in chat
- added the option to retrain crews from one role to another (SS: radioman to driver f.x.)
- fixed the bug where a tank “twitched” when playing a replay
- optimized the memory use in combat
- optimized the display of some effects
- fixed some client freezes and crashes

Wow, crushed open-top TD's VW (and TD;s in general).  Really substantial VW reductions. Glad I'm, grinding multiple LT lines right now. 

I thought it was painful enough driving Nash, Sfle, Sturer before this where you could actually outspot things. Now huge, soft, boxy is very out of style. 

What I find absolutely ridiculous is that now the S-51 artillery has greater view range than a Jagdpanther.  That is a friggin arty has greater spotting range than a vehicle designed to see targets and direct-fire. 

The PzJg I , FT AC, and 2-pdr kept other low tier snipers in check by typically always having both a camo and view range bonus over them.  Cutting back on their view range is going to give all the other tanks with 310+ vision more free reign over the battle.

I liked the UC 2-pdr with 320m view range, and I really liked it with 330m, but I'm not sure if I want to bother with it anymore if it just has 300m.

dat arl 44 buff tho

Get

Fucked

Waffles

They were already fucked a couple patches ago.  This is WG digging up a corpse and screwing it again. 

I think this is just going to increase the number of players gravitating to arty so I'm not sure why anyone is celebrating.  Anyone who continues to play TDs will just be forced to camp harder since they won't even be able to rely on their view range to spot inbound threats.   People prone to camping are going to find arty eventually in their garages. 

Some of the mobile, low tier TDs like the T67 and M8A1 needed a nerf.  I don't think the higher tier ones did particularly after the last round of TD nerfs.  YMMV.

- Rhm.-Borsig Waffentrager from 400 to 360

- ISU-152 from 370 to 350

- SU-85B from 390 to 310

- SU-76 from 350 to 290

- Waffentrager auf E 100 from 420 to 380

- Waffentrager auf Pz. IV from 410 to 370

n7Lt3so.jpg

Seriously though, all this will do is make them camp harder.

- some light tanks rebalanced: M41 and T37 nerf, T21, 59-16, WZ-131, WZ-132, МТ-25, Т-54 Обл., Т71, Auf. Panther. buff

Hrm.... I'm not sure if I should be excited about THE OTHER (ie, non-American) lights getting buffed or concerned that my beloved Bulldog and T37 are getting nerfed. Without specifics, I'm guessing they're nerfinf the gun handling of those tanks?

- map Mines changed for better gameplay

So.... does that mean North won't auto-win the hill? Or you're going to give South a similar 'TD ridge'? Actually, I'd prefer you REMOVED the north ridge. Even when I'm north spawn, I hate that goddamn ridge because ALL the TD's and even some heavies head there immediately to camp/chai-snipe.

Rip in pepperonis paper TDs,

Guess I will only unlock the Waffle and not buy it so I can move my crew somewhere else, completely pointless to play any tank in that line now.

Still, they completely missed the point of the VR nerf, buffing light tanks, since hightier mediums will still outspot them 24/7. Unless this is an incomplete list of course.

Pro-brawling meta confirmed: nearly half of the good tanks were made vulnerable to TDs and passive scouts, all but one of my sniping TDs got hit. But then again 20 to 40 meters isn't that far when most of the nerfed tanks have the same issue.

They were already fucked a couple patches ago.  This is WG digging up a corpse and screwing it again. 

I think this is just going to increase the number of players gravitating to arty so I'm not sure why anyone is celebrating.  Anyone who continues to play TDs will just be forced to camp harder since they won't even be able to rely on their view range to spot inbound threats.   People prone to camping are going to find arty eventually in their garages. 

Some of the mobile, low tier TDs like the T67 and M8A1 needed a nerf.  I don't think the higher tier ones did particularly after the last round of TD nerfs.  YMMV.

....literally all they did a couple patches ago was REDUCE (not eliminate) the possibility of it clipping a full HP Maus, but give it a faster reload....that's it. Before that, they "nerfed" it's dispersion on the move.....but left it the fastest aiming and most accurate gun at tier 10. It got slightly closer to balanced. In no way was it nerfed down to reasonable levels.

Also, it hurts my heart to see the 268 and Foch 155 getting hit...again. At least the best_heavy_NA, the T30, didn't get touched. Already blind to begin with, though.