....literally all they did a couple patches ago was REDUCE (not eliminate) the possibility of it clipping a full HP Maus, but give it a faster reload....that's it. Before that, they "nerfed" it's dispersion on the move.....but left it the fastest aiming and most accurate gun at tier 10. It got slightly closer to balanced. In no way was it nerfed down to reasonable levels.

Eh.  I think it was pretty closed to balanced.  Server DPG on vbaddict says it's below the E3 and 263 and below STB/E50m production.  It usually gets a clip off, gets focused, and dies.   But at least with its view range it usually got a clip in.  The nerf to total clip output plus the change in maps removing most of the effective sniping locations for something as large as a Waffle have to be factored in. 

Now with its camo rating it's going to get blapped before it spots most med/lt.  It's become that much more reliant on having an effective team.

Agree tho that it's probably not the worst to get hit.  The 268 and Foch getting any kind of nerf at all just seems to be relegating TDs to platoon/CW/stronhold vehicles only. 

I'm not really shedding any tears over the Waffle getting nuked.  That tank wasn't enjoyable to play even when it was clearly OP.   I just don't understand it.  This feels like WG taking a step needed a year ago that isn't needed today.   There's a handful of higher tier TDs that didn't rely on camo/view range like the E3/JT88 that'll be fine.   But why would anyone grind these other TDs out now?

Now with its camo rating it's going to get blapped before it spots most med/lt.  It's become that much more reliant on having an effective team.

That's the whole point of the changes in the first place. To stop TD's from reliably spotting their own targets without themselves getting lit.

I'm wondering how the E-100 will look when it gets its HD Model.  =D  =-

From what I've heard, the police bar is bigger/easier to hit, and the UFP got a slight effective thickness nerf, but is still pretty much auto-bounce.

Still no Change to one of the most Cancerous map, prok.

Yup. Fuck prok and its clone. It's THE camping map. Usually at least half of both teams camp west sides, both teams camp their side of the hill and only mid actually does something. If no mid spot, basically auto loss. If you go mid, you're basically a giant arty target and have campers on both sides of the map staring at you all game, i.e. encourages camp.

To add to the stupidity, there is literally no "arty safe" spot on this map and at least 3 giant lanes of infinite camo bushes that make any kind of spotting work impossible on some lanes.

Prok needs massive rework / removed, and its clone should be scrapped.

(I know, some people like Prok. There are a couple spots that can be abused with good results, but that doesn't make it a good map.)

Buff T71, ignore 13 75.

Tinfoil hat time: 13 75 has a captive audience, no other way to get the BatChat. T71 has an alternative.

Entirely possible the list isn't complete, but yeah it does seem odd to leave out the 13 75.

My guess is most of the "buffs" will just be hit point buffs to be at the level of the newer light tanks.  I really, really hope they don't hit the T37/M41 too hard...those tanks could be ruined pretty easily.

OMG we can retrain crew to different roles finally.  About time. 

Yeah, I just got an extra high skill US crew thanks to all the extra radio operators around.

From what I've heard, the police bar is bigger/easier to hit, and the UFP got a slight effective thickness nerf, but is still pretty much auto-bounce.

At least looking at the model the gun mantlet will be a bit smaller so it should be easier to hit the turret face.

LT buffs: hooray!

TD nerfs: mixed feelings. I'm sure the high-tier land-cancer needs the nerfs, but low-tier TDs are dead to me now. Thankfully, the StuG III hasn't been nerfed any further (dat 310 View Range).

I completely agree with the opinion on Prok and its clone, but I DO appreciate the fact that less and less maps are becoming shitty. Just 6 months ago, getting El Halluf, Komarin, Severogorsk, or Prok would lead me to alt-tabbing for about 3-5 minutes and coming back to see if there's an opportunity to move or if I already got clicked to death. Now, we only have Prok as a real shitty map, and for some reason a recoloured version of it. Most other maps are actually playable. I'm still praying for the day when I can play Westfield at least twice in 15-20 battles. I fucking love that map to bits, and I never get to play it.

Is this the British Med T10 they want to move to premium tank? Need to buy finally buy it then :S

If you have it unlocked, i'd suggest getting it. even if its crap, it's still a free tier 8 prem (as in only costs credits, not gold or money).