Hi All,

• I'm a moderately decent player (currently 2028 WN8 with 2800+ Recent stats), up until Jan 2015 I was in QSF (and obviously left - thus my post).
  • My lifestyle means I play when I can, if CW is mandatory I'm not interested as can't commit - that's not to say I won't be interested in CW games when I am free ;)
  • I enjoy pubbie games and looking for similar skilled players to platoon with - at ALL tiers, not just tier X. I still have many tanks to try out and I don't use free xp to skip them. Also train crews with lower tier premiums when required.
  • I'm 29 and British so I speak two languages fluently - English and Bad English
  • I have a very dark/dry and British sense of humour

Currently playing lower tiers a bit whilst the x2 crew xp is on to get a German med and LT crew to at least 1 perk before moving up to tier 6 (I don't like having tier 6 LTs without sixth sense/camo!)

What am I looking for?

• A decent community of moderately high skill based players who play for fun but also play to win
  • English speaking clan (EU obviously... that's why this app is in the EU section)
  • Non-mandatory CW clan

Ideally KITTY would be the best place but they are full (with no plans to expand) plus my stats are a bit low (constant climb though). Tried HDU recently but they rejected me as I don't have the right tier X tanks for them so now I'm open to suggestions. My current interests are in the new personal missions so after people to platoon with for those too :)

Tier X tanks: T110E5, T57 Heavy, FV4202 with IS-7 and WT auf E100 not far away

From a quick look around the type of clan I am looking for is rare!! I've been a pretty much solo player for the last 4 months but after a regular source of platoon-mates to help me break my 57.8WR curse (everytime I hit it my WR drops to bad levels, then I go back up to 57.8 and repeat). If nothing interests me then I will just hassle other clans TS :P

I'd like to get some CW experience but from the past it's all been a bit meh, I enjoyed team battles when we had a decent commander (and I had the right tanks!)

-MM maybe?

Contact Details:

Clan Commander: Evil_Mungo

Clan Deputy: paulcoo

Recruiter: jodgi

Recruiter: lads

If you are interested in joining please feel free to message any of the above in-game.  We may not be able to get back to you right away, but if we can, we will.  Alternatively, you can post in the recruitment thread.

Contact Details:

Clan Commander: Evil_Mungo

Clan Deputy: paulcoo

Recruiter: jodgi

Recruiter: lads

If you are interested in joining please feel free to message any of the above in-game.  We may not be able to get back to you right away, but if we can, we will.  Alternatively, you can post in the recruitment thread.

Thanks :) I haven't heard of MM but will certainly give it a look and look at the recruitment thread

EDIT: Is there another thread to this one... http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/396365-mm-madmen-recruiting-now-open/#topmostas that one is closed??

KITTY. There has to be a little crack somewhere where you can sneak in. :3 

Also, your stats are not worse than

<----

Firstly I would like to say 'That's what she said' to the crack line :P

I'd cut off my left testicle to be in KITTY (which is why I invade your TS from time to time), my right one wouldn't get lonely :P

I'm also a secret follower of your videos Nurkus on Youtube as they are highly amusing and well edited - although not so secret anymore now that you know...

cognitoz.jpg

I know you've played with KITTYs before, and I think I invaded your channel at one point when you were with WaterWar. :ph34r:

I tried to nag GetLucky about it. Will continue the nag if that god damn swede doesn't respond soon. :beard:

You get an upvote just for that :P

Yeah WaterWar and I go way back to when he was just a scrub 

Had a few games with Domstadtkerl and he's a good guy, he even took abuse well! He said as I was English we(I) have a weird sense of humour... I said he was German so he had no sense of humour  8)

Had fun and will be platooning with him again for sure  :tank2:

First time ever, somebody tells me i take abuse well. I hope thats something good, tho.

Of course it is ;)

Means you're willing to dish out banter as well as receiving it. Hopefully the others in -MM are as friendly/good as you, the TS was rather quiet last night though!

Just live in the Kitty teamspeak like I do.

Who cares about tags when you can already play with the people you like :)

This is very true, I have lived (and do reside) in the KITTY TS which is also very quiet for such a full clan!

TS has been quiet recently - I wonder if you could see into the 'come keep me company channel'? I've been RL busy for a bit so organised play dropped off a little.

I'll flash you an invite next because I should be drinking tonight. You're always welcome on our server. You never know, you might get a channel named after you if you're retarded enough.