Tyben

Zoom Mods after Patch 8.6

I know that a lot of people have more extensively customized their mods, so I thought someone in this forum might have already figured this out.

I'm using a Zoom mod that allows me to zoom in further than the standard amount.  Before patch 8.6, I had it configured to zoom x2, x4, x8, x12.  However, after the 8.6 update, I can no longer get this function to work, despite changing the zoom values in the avatar_input_handler file.

Does anyone have any ideas on what I would need to do to return this functionality?

Any answers or advice would be greatly appreciated.

You need to get a completely new zoom out mod. I forgot where I got mine for 8.6, I think it was from curse, and this one lets me zoom all the way out to space. It's been messing up with my sniper scope though, some times too far zoomed out when I enter the scope. 

You need to get a completely new zoom out mod. I forgot where I got mine for 8.6, I think it was from curse, and this one lets me zoom all the way out to space. It's been messing up with my sniper scope though, some times too far zoomed out when I enter the scope. 

I'm using the updated version of Grandpa's 4 Level Sniper mod from Curse.  I've made zoom out modifications (I can see the entire map if I care to), but haven't had any success with modifying the magnification settings.  I'll try a re-install tonight; maybe I messed something up when I was fiddling.