Sign in to follow this  
Folterknecht

Working Servercross for 0.9.5?

You don't need to get the modpack - you should just be able to download the installer and uncheck everything but servercross

If that thing wouldnt be such a steaming pile of ... .

I did just that; but made a backup before that,  expecting some kind of BS installer ...; unchecked everything and sure enough my xvm + mods all messed up.

Fortunately I knew which file(s) I was looking for, found and saved them and deinstalled that fucking mod pack - which btw leaves all kind of crap on your PC after uninstalling, so manually searching/deleting files and folders.

Put my backup in place and added the files from Aslain and now its working, bloddy hell.

Modpacks - worse than pubbies.

pretty sure aslain is using pmod for servercross, at least for most of the reticles.

No idea what PMod is - I just used the files for old Capslock+0 serverside cross (servercross2). Just had to change one setting in the .xml-file ... .

Nur fuer dich, Folter :     https://mega.co.nz/#!LNQlQLBD!OYFECB3soASnEPDyAg_JhbLWPcKfxaaFXL2BX2vm_J0

Don't remember where exactly I got it from, but it works!

As posted in #8 I ve got it working by now - thx

No idea what PMod is - I just used the files for old Capslock+0 serverside cross (servercross2). Just had to change one setting in the .xml-file ... .

Glad you got it working.  PMOD is a wide stretching game changing mod that can do everything from modify your zoom in/out settings, to enable a true servercross, to disabling the wiggle of the sight/camera when in dynamic camera mod.  

PMOD a complex modification, it is not modpak is a single mode. It allows you to improve

gameplay, and provides many new features previously unavailable to the player.

Here is a list of everything that allows you to make this mod :

• PMOD allows you to change the number of steps in the sniper scope and significance of their multiplicity.
  • PMOD allows you to disable wiggle sight and / or camera.
  • PMOD allows you to disable the blackout in sniper mode.
  • PMOD allows you to add to the system channel sessional statistics.
  • PMOD allows you to display a sniper scope, the current zoom ratio.
  • PMOD allows you to save the selected server on the login screen to the game (before the patch 0.8.10).
  • PMOD allows you to replace posleboevye posts.
  • PMOD allows display the download battlefield instead of tips, information about your spawn.
  • PMOD allows you to disable flash red when hit your tank.
  • PMOD allows you to disable camera shake when hit your tank.
  • PMOD allows during the battle to be notified about the result before. battlefield.
  • PMOD allows you to filter-game chat from unwanted messages.
  • PMOD allows not include the handbrake in the Snipe. mode, when you play on Fri.
  • PMOD allows you to disable the inertia scrolling arcade mode (appeared in 0.8.11).
  • PMOD allows you to clean the system from unnecessary communications channel.
  • PMOD allows you to hide unwanted pop-up messages.
  • PMOD allows you to disable Playback is starting the roller.
  • PMOD allows you to disable the regime change camera scrolls (wheels) mouse.
  • PMOD allows you to change the display panel starting players (ears).
  • PMOD allows you to change the time during which the marker is displayed glare (light).
  • PMOD allows you to change the behavior of the horizontal stabilization.
  • PMOD allows you to change otdalenie camera at the start of the fight and after death.
  • PMOD allows you to change the sensitivity of the scroll in arcade mode.
  • PMOD can change the estrangement in arcade mode and artileriyskom.
  • PMOD enables free camera when viewing replays.
  • PMOD lets you take / wear removable equipment in 1 click.
  • PMOD allows you to set the starting value of the constant multiplicity sniper scope.