monjardin

WTF WG!? Skirmish 4 -- The Clickening

I suspect Crusader SP/FV304 with dat fast firing pop gun spam with bulldog/LTTB/T71/WZ-131 as the light tanks.

Either way, it looks like WG is trying to forcibly shove artillery into the skirmish system, seeing as how their presence in competitive tournaments (not CW though) all but vanished after 8.6

(other than one memorable tournament i had once... Siegfried Line: tier 4s + 1 tier 3, we brought a sexton I along as the enemy hard-camped a corner. RiP their hetzers)

It will come down to whoever has the best LT players, which basically means the best bulldog players. This is gonna a really bland skirmish at the higher ends of play (see finals), and basically will be down to which pair of LT drivers work better together.

It will come down to whoever has the best LT players, which basically means the best bulldog players. This is gonna a really bland skirmish at the higher ends of play (see finals), and basically will be down to which pair of LT drivers work better together.

I'm also going to suspect all the arty to be bunched in one group and in a corner, so anyone that tries to hunt them gets triple-blapped in an ambush of sorts.

Also, if the enemy bring 3 Crusader SP with the pop guns (and are still alive), it's going to be damn near impossible to cap with <3 people what with their combined RoF.

Thoughts aside, arty are more or less going to be used as fire-support pawns (with a side of capping). Its going to be uber campy, and extremely boring. I'm still going to go for this tournament just for humor value.

O HAI. Warm whalecum to Bulba.

What kind of gameplay? Drive around fast, light things fast, hide fast and hope your clickers can click better than theirs first. First team to lose their Bulldogs looses.

It's basically a game of   (•_•) / ( •_•)>⌐■-■ / (⌐■_■)     British Bulldog

What kind of gameplay? Drive around fast, light things fast, hide fast and hope your clickers can click better than theirs first. First team to lose their Bulldogs looses.

I was more meaning in the similarity of the strats/team comps people will be using. In most skirmishes (especially higher tiers), there is always a pretty good difference in tank compositions based on the strat that people will be running, whether it be aggressive, campy, focused on vision control, etc. (See this weeks skirmish, which should be a blast).

On this it is purely based on vision control and the ability of the scouts to win a 2v2 battle. I'm gonna guess the existence of arty makes a difference every 3-5 battles.

Bad pun is appreciated by someone who makes bad puns I.E. myself

You guys are just racist towards arty, if you hadn't hated on arty so much then they wouldn't have had to implement quotas.

:3 oh cuni

Dance seems to have explained the logic behind it, even if kinda... meh.

People not considering the Lorraine Tier 7. The speed of it means it can keep up with your bulldogs. Have Bulldogs engage first and all of a sudden the Lorraine comes in and 1 shots a tank instead of kinda hurting it. Looking at you FV.

People not considering the Lorraine Tier 7. The speed of it means it can keep up with your bulldogs. Have Bulldogs engage first and all of a sudden the Lorraine comes in and 1 shots a tank instead of kinda hurting it. Looking at you FV.

You would have to pick up a tier 5 instead of another six. So you could grap a lorr and the tier 5 french with the APCR or take two lorr and grab the tire 4 french.