Fire_Hive

Too many games, IDK what to choose

Since the steam summer sale is up I went to check on games to get, the problem is there's too many of them and IDK which ones are worth picking up. If you guys already have some of the games listed or bought them I need your input to know if I should get them.

Edit: BTW, fallout vegas or fallout 3?

Since the steam summer sale is up I went to check on games to get, the problem is there's too many of them and IDK which ones are worth picking up. If you guys already have some of the games listed or bought them I need your input to know if I should get them.

Edit: BTW, fallout vegas or fallout 3?

Bioshock Infinite

Dishonored

Skyrim was an flash sale

Bastion<GET THIS WHILE IT'S ON SALE

Borderlands 2

Left 4 Dead2 if you have friends that play it

on a somewhat related note. I hate this new card thing they are doing this year.

Not my cup of tea, but I got a friend who raves and raves about Kerbal Space Program.  Borderlands 2 (for anyone else since it looks like the OP already got it) is well worth the $10.

I'd also recommend getting Torchlight 2  for $5 if it wins the community choice section if you like the Diablo hack & slash style of play.  Another great $5 game I'd recommend is Fallout 3 (better than Fallout New Vegas IMO).

fallout new vegas is better than fallout 3. but they are both good. though fro somereason fo 3 doesnt want to work for me any more. >.>

Dust: An Elysian Tail.

I just beat it in one sitting. There went my "lets go to sleep at a reasonable hour" plan. I'm supposed to wake up in 30 minutes.

Anyways, good game play. Ending is pretty decent. Story is completely 1-sided though as the bad guys seem to be irredeemable monsters for the sake of being irredeemable monsters, but I can look past that because I don't need the excuse given by a good story to grab a fucking VTOL aircraft and slam it into the ground! Just saying. YOU CAN GRAB A FUCKING VTOL AIRCRAFT AND SLAM IT INTO THE GROUND. BY FUCKING HAND. Because you're just that awesome. Also, the artwork is damn awesome. Excellent game. Why are you not buying it right now? Go! Buy it!