comix

Everyone from SEA/APAC/ASIA is shy, I'll be the first here I guess.

With a sickly looking vegetable around em. DX

Proof that I am somehow very lucky to earn my stats even if all I do is solopub high tiers on SEA in the worse possible times (12-5pm US/12-5am Manila).

Greetings all just managed to get verified.

Hi Cent, now I assume you have some questions about improving your gameplay, so feel free to ask in here, by PM or the main help sections of the overall forum.

Because otherwise, I don't see why you would be here, as the Official SEA forum is set up and run in such a way so as to insulate you from any suggestion that you might not be very good at tanks. Here, different story entirely, as the NA community of players is probably even less tolerant of bad players.

If you do have any requests for help, I am more than happy to answer to the best of my knowledge, and if I don't have an answer, I will get one for you.

So, more than happy to help you, but otherwise, your presence here is not entirely appropriate, nothing personal of course.

I go with Nisa. oh wait isn't Nisa a mod already?

FG then for the SEASIAPAC Commissar.

Also: Gslaxy S3 posying sucks. I miss actual qwert keyboard.

1. FG_ made mod.

2. Mick encouraged to join forum.

3. Julia Gillard gets re-elected

4. Jupiter breaks free of its orbit, and careens through the inner solar system like a pinball.

5. Julia Gillards ass deployed in an attempt to capture Jupiter. Successfullly saves solar system from Jupiter. Tony Abbot says 'FUCK'

6. FG_ banned from moderating due to issuing himself warning points in an attempt to have 1000 warning points, because no one has ever had that many.

7. Reapermans hat finally comes out of the closet.

Some effort Fire, geez.

As any Aussie will tell you; the only thing we don't do in moderation, is moderation.

The general consensus appears to be that Fireguard_ should definitely assume some sort of position.

Tanzer will be pleased.

oh lordy, giving Fireguard the ability to ban people would be akin to giving an arsonist the ability to control fire.

My vote is for Ezz/Comix/Bridgey(Maybe)