Intumesce

T-54 ltwt. Fanclub

Then you clearly haven't played the 131 lately :P Ive done better in the 131 than any other light tank i have. right now im averaging 2.8k to 3k wn8 when im only like 1500 recent 

I cant stand the T71 honestly. Though prob because i dislike auto loaders a lot.. But thanks for the words and I have read that article by WW. Great read indeed.

Don't get this guy wrong, the WZ131 indeed is a really good scout, feels like the best T7 medium to be honest BUT the T54Lt indeed is better and there's no denying in that. It has surprisingly much armor for a light tank(bounced several high caliber guns), it's really fast, has an awesome gun, is mobile.

Why do you even -1 him for sharing his opinion? I do agree with him that the WZ131 is really good for ITS TIER.

Because the 131 is not OP, is shit compared to non-lights, and hearing "It's overpowered because I get good stats in it!" is old and tiring.

It may not be "OP" but it definitely is fucking good, I don't know if it was buffed or anything but the camo combined with the gun handling and the 4,45sec reload for 200alpha is quite neat. I'm currently grinding through it and it, to me feels way better than any T7 light(maybe expect WB but havent played after the nerfs)  and definitely shits on most t7 meds.

I do see(if I'm not blind) that you don't have the WZ131 yet, I'd like you to play it yourself and judge from that I do think you'll like it a lot.

We aren't comparing the T54Lt vs WZ131 here, but just talking about the WZ131 in general.

This is not the thread to discuss whether the WZ-131 is OP or not. This thread is about the T54 lwt. You can take up the discussion in the appropriate WZ-131 thread or a scout discussion.

Don't get this guy wrong, the WZ131 indeed is a really good scout, feels like the best T7 medium to be honest BUT the T54Lt indeed is better and there's no denying in that. It has surprisingly much armor for a light tank(bounced several high caliber guns), it's really fast, has an awesome gun, is mobile.

Why do you even -1 him for sharing his opinion? I do agree with him that the WZ131 is really good for ITS TIER.

did I -1 someone ? :O or was that not to me ? If It was me I have no idea how / if i did. anyway yeah i just got the t54ltwt today and it is quite amazing even though my 4 first games was losses :P I still need tracks but ive read my way through to it doesnt really matter much.

I finally got to try the ltwt in real organized play (random team battles) last night.  had a good team and we went 11-1 or something like that, the only one we lost was because we took 5 ltwts, a 13 90, and a type 64 (because our useless shitter caller in the type 64 didn't have a bulldog or a ltwt), went on prokhorovka, and proceeded to call it completely terribly because we're all bad.

then we took that comp again, got Kharkov vs another heavy tank comp, and shredded the fuck out of them :doge: 

Before that, I was platooned with two other 54 ltwts for a bit and we proceeded to #yoloswag like shitter suicide scouts three matches in a row, except the first match we raped an entire 13 90 platoon + wz-132 without losing anyone (though I got shotgunned by a 53/55 almost immediately after), the second match we took down their only competent player in a batchat, plus a T49 and severe damage to two other tanks, and the third match we fastcapped because we're faggots like that.  It's a fun platoon to run

I have been thinking of buying this beauty back to see if I have gotta any better since I last played it 6 months ago, what would a good DPG be? 2k? 2.5k?

I have been thinking of buying this beauty back to see if I have gotta any better since I last played it 6 months ago, what would a good DPG be? 2k? 2.5k?

2k would probably be 3 MoE.
I have 1.7k which (combined with spotting of course) nets me 2 MoE.

2k would probably be 3 MoE.I have 1.7k which (combined with spotting of course) nets me 2 MoE.

I am sitting on 1648 from when I played it back then, I could prolly get that to 2k with some apcr and finangling

whew!

holy crap that match....

had to do everything yourself.

hard fought and well earned. 

Because the 131 is not OP, is shit compared to non-lights, and hearing "It's overpowered because I get good stats in it!" is old and tiring.

And if someone in their 131 would be able to achieve WR and combined DPG equivalent to tier 8 meds/heavies would that change your mind about it being shit?

I Agree about it being OP tho. It might be OP fun to drive but not OP performance-wise.

And if someone in their 131 would be able to achieve WR and combined DPG equivalent to tier 8 meds/heavies would that change your mind about it being shit?

I Agree about it being OP tho. It might be OP fun to drive but not OP performance-wise.

If "someone" was able to achieve that in the WZ-131, that wouldn't mean anything. There's people on wotlabs that can achieve 5k or possibly even more WN8 in some tanks. Does that make these tanks OP? Does that make any tank LuciqueII plays OP?
If someone was able to achieve that DPG in the WZ-131 but not the WZ-132 or any other tier 8 light for that matter, it would simply be an oddball case or (dirty word here) luck. My ISU-152 has 3k average damage in it but I attribute a lot of that to stock-grind-skipping and incredibly lucky MM (even if it was for 200 battles.)

But I digress. The WZ-131 can be "OP fun" no problem, but as arty players show us there is a very clear line between OP fun and OP combat ability.

If "someone" was able to achieve that in the WZ-131, that wouldn't mean anything. There's people on wotlabs that can achieve 5k or possibly even more WN8 in some tanks. Does that make these tanks OP? Does that make any tank LuciqueII plays OP?
If someone was able to achieve that DPG in the WZ-131 but not the WZ-132 or any other tier 8 light for that matter, it would simply be an oddball case or (dirty word here) luck. My ISU-152 has 3k average damage in it but I attribute a lot of that to stock-grind-skipping and incredibly lucky MM (even if it was for 200 battles.)

But I digress. The WZ-131 can be "OP fun" no problem, but as arty players show us there is a very clear line between OP fun and OP combat ability.

It would mean that its possible to have the same impact on battle in 131 as in any other tier 8 tank. And by someone i dont mean any random guy who played 30 battles in it and by some luck had decent streak but actually someone who would do it on purpose.

And youre right that when Luciquell plays a tank damn good it doesnt make it OP. But if you compare his stats of tanks he played on a given tier you can tell with a decent probability whats a good tank and whats a bad tank.

Then we're both basically agreeing the WZ-131 is good but not OP.
Any tank can be played good depending on who's driving it. Likewise an OP tank can be bad if the driver is really bad.

2k would probably be 3 MoE.I have 1.7k which (combined with spotting of course) nets me 2 MoE.

Triple marked it with around 2.3k dmg +1k spotting averages over 100 games. Been yoloing bit more lately to get lt 15 done, so rip those stats, but just for info.