Intumesce

T-54 ltwt. Fanclub

I've often been replacing medkit with food in CW, but that's gotten my driver, gunner, and even commander killed many times. It would probably be best to replace the extinguisher instead.

I'm even considering firefighting as a 5th skill instead of recon, designated target, clutch/ofd, and safe stowage. It'd be a shame since firefighting is such a bad skill.

If you are comparing it to mediums you should compare it to T9, not T8 due to mm. And it is pretty shit T9 medium :) 

9 minutes ago, HS5 said:

If you are comparing it to mediums you should compare it to T9, not T8 due to mm. And it is pretty shit T9 medium :) 

...unless you're playing Tier 8 Strongholds or Team Battles, in which case it's the best way to get a Tier 9 into those modes. ;)

I'm about to get this - do you pick camo over repairs? Or the other way around?

10 hours ago, Nalok said:

I'm about to get this - do you pick camo over repairs? Or the other way around?

The real question is - Why don't you have both upon reaching T8 LT?

10 hours ago, no_name_cro said:

The real question is - Why don't you have both upon reaching T8 LT?

It's a reconverted 2.5 perk skypig crew that already had BIA, sixth and snapshot for the commander and gunner followed by either repairs or camo at 50%.

The other two will have the 2nd perk at 100% (currently camo) and the 3rd about 50%, which is repairs. 

I just wondered which would be the more useful to have at 100%, or 50% in case of the commander/gunner.

I  just got this guy as well.  After playing some games and looking over the modules, I'm thinking the upgrade patch is engine -> gun -> tracks -> radio.  For equipment, Optics/Vert. Stab/Rammer.  Does that sound right?

3 hours ago, BurritoBomber said:

I  just got this guy as well.  After playing some games and looking over the modules, I'm thinking the upgrade patch is engine -> gun -> tracks -> radio.  For equipment, Optics/Vert. Stab/Rammer.  Does that sound right?

argument can be made for gun > engine since out of all the tier 8 scouts, the 54 ltwt fits best into the "combat scout" niche, but imo it's probably a fairely weak argument because it's still a scout.  Otherwise, yes.

44 minutes ago, PlanetaryGenocide said:

argument can be made for gun > engine since out of all the tier 8 scouts, the 54 ltwt fits best into the "combat scout" niche, but imo it's probably a fairely weak argument because it's still a scout.  Otherwise, yes.

I thought that too but after some games I was just having trouble keeping up with the action and often not able to partake in late game soft target parties.  The differences between the engines look huge compared to the gun differences.  But man can't wait until I'm fully engined and gunned up - this looks like a blast....

19 hours ago, Copeyhagen said:

Bye bye t54 lightweight, welcome home wz132.

What's the current status of the nerf? Did it make it to the live server or not?

Is today patch day? Its a major nerf in fairness, for me, no reason at all to play this over the 132 now. If it makes it to live server ofc

3 hours ago, Mureke said:

What's the current status of the nerf? Did it make it to the live server or not?

no nerf in this patch, t54 ltwt will be playable for a little longer :ohnyes:

5 hours ago, WhatTheSkara said:

no nerf in this patch, t54 ltwt will be playable for a little longer :ohnyes:

RoF is going to be nerfed by ~10%

Just now, rolfwar said:

RoF is going to be nerfed by ~10%

not in 9.15 IIRC..

the nerfbat will strike the poor t54 at some point, just not now

13 hours ago, Copeyhagen said:

i think on quick's video it was 9.15 no?

QB has never been a good source. He's said before that he's not that interested in upcoming changes. That video was only a summary of a news article from weeks ago.

Actually, i think he was just reading the list of announced nerfs/buffs for the next patch. So i am quite sure that the T-54 will be nerfed in its RoF

On 5/14/2016 at 0:35 PM, rolfwar said:

Actually, i think he was just reading the list of announced nerfs/buffs for the next patch. So i am quite sure that the T-54 will be nerfed in its RoF

Wasn't nerf cancelled?

4 minutes ago, rolfwar said:

Where did you read that?

https://thearmoredpatrol.com/2016/04/29/qa-29th-april-2016/

huge minus point for the T54 Lightweight nerf! – was canceled

Got anything newer?

On 14.05.2016 at 1:35 PM, rolfwar said:

Ru-forum lurker here. The nerf indeed was cancelled. Basically what isn't in the test-server patchnotes, isn't going to happen.