Sign in to follow this  
TheLovePanda

In Facist Germany Shell Aims You

Ummm, I also get that flickering (reticule jumping slightly) in my replays and while playing and I know for sure that I don't use an aim bot. I didn't have that before they changed the locations of the EU servers in January 2014. Those changes also screwed with my connection to the servers (worse ping, sometimes even the red party light aka packet loss) and also caused these changes in my replays (I didn't notice that, but a friend of mine has a German Youtube channel devoted to WoT and he noticed it from replays I sent him. He told me when he refused to use them.).
--> what you consider proof of hax can in fact easily be caused by a meh internet connection and possibly from the use of W-LAN (at least that is the root of the problem for me. And no, I can't simply get a 20+ meter LAN cable and drill holes in my house). Unless the people suffering from that get access to better infra structure that won't change (If I had a way to get rid of that I would have done it by now since it screws with my ability to aim long range). Note that those connectivity issues can also lead to tanks jumping slightly on the mini map if they move faster (a phenomenom that can be seen in both the OPs video and in Morgotz replay). Again this is shitty for long range shots as most tanks going faster than 50 km/h start to behave in an odd way.

So please consider the possibility that the stronk FTR contributor that proved Morgotz Hax was full of shit concerning HOW he did it and that his method should not be used. Or at least he should start to replace hex detection with shitty Internet detection and everything would be fine.
Don't want to have this happen for no real reason:
From reading other posts from Morgotz on his home forum (Strategie-Zone) it is apparent that he also has issues with his PC since he attempted to live stream, but had to abandon the idea because his computer couldn't handle it. Multi core support really IS needed in this game

TnUtLtY.png

I think you should watch that video again and pay a bit more attention to it, or maybe re-calibrate your sarcasm meters. :) Morgotz is also streaming regularly and it's pretty obvious that he is not using aimbots.

meh, I realize that now after fully reading more of the old stuff I half-remember. He had some troubles starting out the stream (due to getting a multi core), but streams regularely now (as can be seen here if you understand German or trust google translate). Sorry for that screw up.  :sad: 

About that video: To be honest I didn't watch it the first time and assumed it simply was the video that SilentStalker had posted on FTR to cause that whole mess. Lesson has been learned.  =( 
I honestly thought you were sarcastically referring to the causa Morgotz as a way to ridicule the aim bot believers (since claims on Morgotz aim bot were thoroughly busted).
Sooo basically I tried to say what the commentor of the videosaid in the subtitles because I thought it was missing (I should also have made clear that I wasn't adressing you but the HAXXX12211!!!! criers).

Will watch the video next time.

Those two aimbot people in this thread should get a massive ban for shitpoasting if you ask me. People like that are the cancer that make WoT a terrible game.

So you don't see the flickering of the gun aiming at weakspots and track by itself? It's jerking pretty hard just after the first shot of the video. I'm not a denier since I'm here, but that mod gives shitloads of advantage imo. But since it's out there and people don;t mind it, why not I might download it myself and make my life easier.

So his hand was jerky after his first shot, big whoopie doo. Don't even get me started on how bad my shivers can get after a nice session with the bottle.

What weakspots? The entire chassis of the Cent 7 is a whole god-forsaken weakspot that can be penned with autoaim.

So his hand was jerky after his first shot, big whoopie doo. Don't even get me started on how bad my shivers can get after a nice session with the bottle.

3 options, either you're protecting him, or you're in denial or you're just blind. You in plural. It's clear how autoaim circles cent weakspots/tracks. But I'll drop it now since Xen gets a bit touchy while I'm trying to have a mature observation here. He kinda of reminded me of SS in this thread. IDK maybe because it seems people from IDEAL use it.

EagerBigheartedIaerismetalmark.gif

Anyway I'll just download it myself and make my life easier since it's acceptable.

PS. I dislike the word "aimbot" never used it.

3 options, either you're protecting him, or you're in denial or you're just blind. You in plural. It's clear how autoaim circles cent weakspots/tracks. But I'll drop it now since Xen gets a bit touchy while I'm trying to have a mature observation here. He kinda of reminded me of SS in this thread. IDK maybe because it seems people from IDEAL use it.

Anyway I'll just download it myself and make my life easier since it's acceptable.

You do realize the gif is from a replay that was recorded in third person without the original camera input? How can you possibly be this retarded...

In my view the only player(s) who could benefit from an aiming mod would be complete scrubs since good players know all of the spots and can likely aim at them better than some computer program. I agree with Xen. Please take your tinfoil hat BS to the official forums.

You are wrongly accusing another WoTLabs user of unfair play, why the fuck would I not defend him?

According to you, the criteria of "suspecting players using an aimbot" includes

-jerky micromovements (effects amplified by the buggy nature of replays)

-reticule aiming at "weak spots"

Since you say you are unlike us and don't use the "weakspot autoaim mod", this mean according to your diagnosis you don't meet either one or both of your criteria. So either your mouse hand don't jerk (good for you), or you don't aim at weak spots. Or both.

Now kindly fuck off and take your shit back to where it belongs.

You need client + server side reticule so you can see when the server is being a d*ck.  The you wouldn't have fired because the server reticule wouldn't have been anywhere near that Cent.

I've been driving my E-75 for quite a while, and I always have a shot like that. I've tried so many ways to counter it, like actually aiming, but it still would miss. It might be my ping, or my the Illuminati lol. RNG always comes through.  

Xen, we all here been discussing what SS and the red army considers cheats but I have never heard what do unicums actually consider cheat. What's the borderline? This weakspot autoaim mod is pretty much on the red line if not passed it imo.

How dank is the shit you're smoking?

Tested out the aimbot/aimwhatever thingy on the test server today, that SS(HH 88) linked aaaaaand it's shit.
First of all it doesn't aim weakspots the way it is described in the thread, second it gives no advantage whatsoever at least to me and I would imagine to many good players too. Actually sometimes it's just too contrived/finicky and I just take a hands on approach to stomp. This game has rng element and it does immense job at diminishing these kind of ``cheats''. It's very easy to spot who use it because it does cause some hectic turret/gun movements, gotta be careful, not that it's forbidden anyway.
Though, gotta admit the game becomes more relaxed while brawling meds/papers while being safe, not easier per se, but takes away few clicks - 3rd person mode, rmb, click4skill, one hand player etc etc. The only really good/useful feature of it was that you could autoaim someone while not having direct LOS, behind buildings etc, just hovering under their tank name. I think there is no reason to go on witch hunts, it may help some baddies who have got no clue of the game, but pretty harmless, actually it would be nice if it was in the game(as a learning tool - it simply is just a crutch at getting better), considering this game is not about skill. Unless there are other/better kind of aimuseless thingies out there, so pls link.
Not sure if this thing is even readable, but good luck.