A_Chodeful

#1WhyamIsogud Q&A

If you were to only solo under normal circumstances, what winrate do you think you would get? 66%? 67%?

Why are you not playing anymore?

He comes and goes. I played with him a mere two days ago. Yes, he's as good as everyone claims, pretty much the god of internet tanks.

what to do with a medium in a corridor map?

If hard turreted, find hull-down place and be a heavy. 

If soft, hide behind the heavies by at least 50 to 100 meters and wait for enemy tanks to be spotted before committing. That's really it, people are itching for action too much in their mediums and yolo and die too early (I do this alot). 

Main point is to not be the first one to take a shot if you can help it, because you won't be able to bounce it as easily as heavies, and corridors have the nasty habit of hiding several enemy tanks at once. 

If you were to only solo under normal circumstances, what winrate do you think you would get? 66%? 67%?

Around 70% I'd say, that's been the standard for me for quite some time now - give or take 1% or 2%. 

Just look at my 200 game tanks in China_is.... 

Why are you not playing anymore?

I do still play, but only JUST enough to asset my dominance as #1NA. 

did you see that someone tracked down your old account?

Yah, the guy's driving my stats to the shitter, but I screen-shotted in time to preserve my legacy before he went full-retard on some of the tanks. 

I thought those were with exclusive goldspam and food?

Only the first 30-40 games for released replay packs - my WR for that is around 73-75%. This applies to IS-6, Object 140 (not all goldspam), E50, WZ112, WZ111, T54E1, Object 268, Object 704, T32, etc. etc. many many tanks. I also did alot of challenges before the gold-spam era and got around 70% on Panther M10, Foch 155, FCM50T, etc. etc. 

I don't keep track of my challenges like Garbad, but anyone who looks around knows what my goldspam and nongoldspam WRs are. 

It drops to 70%/69% when I stop spamming gold and food - and 68%/67% when I stop using gold entirely (I had to in the case of my Tiger II and T32 to save money for the T9s, which hurt my DPG and WR alot b/c of the retarded amount of T10 games I got in the second half of the 200 games). 

Omg, my dad was in my room!!! WTF

What are you really afraid of?

Having my dick being bitten off during a blowjob. 

Those links were an honest-to-god mistake. ~~~~~~~

What streams do you watch normally? (if you watch any)

I used to watch the Russian streams, but then I realized they could only play the way and take the spots they took b/c of retarded pubs and complete lack of opposing blues or purples on the other team. It also inspired me to look at possible reasons for the discrepancies: 

I tried watching EU streams as well (since EU is more comparable), but none of them were good enough to warrant my attention for long.

If Poltto or unkwn started streaming their mediums, I might take a look again - but that class haven't been my forte since before 8.0 (my mediums at that time were by far and away the best in the server - but now they're my weakest aside from lights and SPGs - though still good enough for top 5 or so at least). 

On 1/25/2015 at 9:36 PM, bananahamburger said:

Who is your favorite celebrity?

If we're talking entertainment industry, I don't follow it since I think it's a waste of time to be paying attention to vapid whores and man-whores. 

But if we're talking well-known people in general, I'd probably toss it up between Elon Musk and Cormac McCarthy. One's a visionary, and the other a writer that I admire for being able to break the rules and still come out on top. McCarthy isn't on the same tier as Musk of course, but he's more relevant to my interests and hobbies.  

-

Actually, this goes against what I said at first but - Dolph Lundgren, I don't like him much, but it's hard to not have a healthy respect for a 2 meter tall crushingly handsome Swede with 160 IQ and a ripped body. 

i have a bigger crush on some korean dudes but no one here would know them

How do you play the M41 bulldog >_<

I'm pretty bad at lights I'll tell you that now, I don't have the patience or caution for their lack of armor and super-speed. 

But I got about 2k DPG in my first 20 games before saying fuck it and derping every other game since - so the way I played it was only diving into a local battle when I absolutely knew where the relative position of enemy tanks were, then wolf-packing the enemy with my teammates distracting them (occasionally they would turn to try and shoot me, but I usually had cover to hide behind, and my ally would get in a free shot) - and taking auto-aim shots while on the move across the map and unable to spot me. 

I wish I saved the replays, but yah.

how do i be gud?

Be me. 

MMO browser reccomendations then?

Runescape - but with a touch-screen laptop (they exist). 

Try it. 

Thoughts on IM....

I've been seeing alot more artillery lately, so fuck IMs.

They should be doable with 4/5 classes (so all of them except for arty) - but I guess WG wouldn't make as much money from people free-exping their arties. 

How do you pen stock VK 4502B turret with inaccurate guns? 

The thing seems trolly as fuck, even you bounced a bunch off it with the 54e1 (Or at least in the 2 replays I watched) 

i think its the same turret as the tiger II, so its like 185mm flat on the front...