Looking at some stats on vbaddict we see the following:

Lowest damage ratio = Pz 1

Lowest survival percent =. T21

Lowest spots for any light = D1

Lowest winrate = Renault FT

Lowest battles of any tank in tech tree = Type 95 Ha Go

Lowest accuracy = G Pz Mk IVe

Lowest penetration rate = Pz 1

Worthwhile post is worthwhile... unlike this post...

I'll go with the M3Lee. Sure the gun has DPM, it still makes me feel retarded when driving it.

Why not...
- Sau? Warpig! (read: derp heat)

- Chi Ri? BANZAI !!!!

- Quack? That one lulzie game where nothing pens you.

- DW2? Prem spam + sidescrape.

- ARL v39? At least the 105 will do damage before you die horribly.

- Churchil 1? Feels retarded to drive, is retarded to drive but actually works.

This is one of the saddest-looking machines in the game...

ARL with Stock turret. 

I always though it looked kind of steampunk / war of the worlds.

1134107901f.jpg

ARL with Stock turret. 

I always though it looked kind of steampunk / war of the worlds.

1134107901f.jpg

It's not so different from the Leman Russ.

hYid0YA.jpg

Churchil 1? Feels retarded to drive, is retarded to drive but actually works.

I bought the Excelsior on sale because it was cheap.  I didn't have any other British heavies, so I bought a Churchill 1 to avoid the rookie mistake of training a crew for a premium tank.  

I don't like the Excelsior, but the Church 1 is great fun.  But that may be because the Church III is the first premium I bought, and have had tons of battles in it.  The 1 plays pretty much the same.  

I bought the Excelsior on sale because it was cheap.  I didn't have any other British heavies, so I bought a Churchill 1 to avoid the rookie mistake of training a crew for a premium tank.  

I don't like the Excelsior, but the Church 1 is great fun.  But that may be because the Church III is the first premium I bought, and have had tons of battles in it.  The 1 plays pretty much the same.  

It's OK but you can't rely on your armor or speed.

You have to get lucky so people shoot the armoured parts. KV2 can pen turret with decent roll.

Luckily the gun is reliable, as is the high hp pool.

To the guy who told me to drive WT Pz 4 backwards: Then it can't get to the engagement or finish cresting fast enough.

That guy can't wait for the sixth sense change. He might finally have a chance of getting some morphine and a bandage when he gets shot up.

I think you mean necromancy, hard to inject morphine into something you have to remove with a spoon followed by a sponge... unless you drizzle it on the splatter?

Bandage? How about a mop instead? Works better for cleaning it... er, him... up...

Bandage? How about a mop instead? Works better for cleaning it... er, him... up...

They just mop him up into a bucket and throw some leads from the radio into it. Russian radios have very advanced biotechnical connectivity.

I don't know what the most depressing tank is, but I know who the most depressed crew member is

Depression requires a living person. He didn't have to suffer long. First shot RIP.

Historically, driving T-34s had to be quite the occupational hazard.

That guy can't wait for the sixth sense change. He might finally have a chance of getting some morphine and a bandage when he gets shot up.

He can now die twice a game. If he doesn't gets thrilled by that prospective!

ARL with Stock turret.

Not even sure why they'd put the FCM F1 turret on this.  Are their historical reasons ? Like, ARL clandestine dev team being formerly part of FCM ?

The tier4 D-W-2. I broke a mouse and a set of headphones playing it.. The AMX-40,the most useless heap of rage inducing shit there is... I broke a wall and my hand whilst playing that one...

p.s my hand wasn't broken,but it did look like I had Elephantiasis afterwards.. :-)

I´ll just leave this here:

germany-dw_ii.png
Durchbruchswagen 2 89 60% class-ace.png  

AMX 13 75... It's just so sad to see them driving around when all other light tanks are better.

Though that may just be me because I do terrible in it.. :D

AMX 13 75... It's just so sad to see them driving around when all other light tanks are better.

What it lacks in raw power, it makes up for in flexibility.  I have 60+% in mine and loved it.  

What it lacks in raw power, it makes up for in flexibility.  I have 60+% in mine and loved it.

Hmm must be me then, did great in the 12t but just can't get the grasp on this tank either I do really well or I don't so so well, and it seems like the games I do good in end up as a loss.

B1... My first T4. Try to do HT stuff with it and failed completely! I liked the platform but the gun is terrible!

I'll have to give it another try now that i can play (a very little) better.

I might have already said this, but the St Emil is driving me crazy.  If not for my interest/obsession with actually playing the tanks to completion, I'd contemplate skipping it.  It has been a LONG time since I played the AMX 40, but it makes me wonder if the AMX 40 was more fun to play.  

^^^^^^this^^^^^

not only should the tanker just get a T-150,

but this insults all stronk KV-2's

so depressing!

I remember yesterday in my IS bein' like, this KV-2 is going the same direction as me, this will be funny. And then I pulled alongside and saw the teeny weeny. And then I was depressed.

Stock turret ARL 44.

I don't remember ever seeing one of those garden sheds on top of a tank in the battlefield.

Still the Challenger.

Oh, god, don't tell me that. I'm having a terrible time in the Achilles already (or, more accurately, *was* having a terrible time, untill I realised I was wasting XP since I was more ahead toward the Challenger in the Firefly…)