Luna

FOR ALL THOSE ASKING ABOUT MOE DPG REQS

5 minutes ago, no_name_cro said:

Guys, does anyone know do marks carry over to replacement tanks? I'm curios because I'm close to 3 marking Lorraine and patch is close. Will my marks be valid for baby Bat?

The tier 9 Batchat has a new ID, so by default nothing would transfer: You'd need to start again from scratch. It's possible that WG would pass over the mark data specifically, but I'd be surprised.

WTF -> Grille players should know what WG normally does in this situation.

22 hours ago, RichardNixon said:

The tier 9 Batchat has a new ID, so by default nothing would transfer: You'd need to start again from scratch. It's possible that WG would pass over the mark data specifically, but I'd be surprised.

WTF -> Grille players should know what WG normally does in this situation.

Actually stats carried over. o.O 

1 hour ago, no_name_cro said:

For the Batchat/Lorraine. Which is odd, since SP1C has separate stats. And I'm pretty sure Grille 15 has separate stats.

Well, if you can count on anything from WG, it's inconsistency. Turns out that the tier 9 batchat supertest ID was temporary, and the tank actually inherits the ID from the Lorraine. Hence it's more like new model + stats than a typical new tank.

I imagine some players rather wanted to lose their Lorraine stats, but there you go.

Just check on vbaddict the requirement for 3marks pilot. It's 2865.. With the pershing at 2450 and M46 KR at 2155. My question is : with the insane amount of baddies playing this tank. Why is it so high ? Like serioulsy.. i thought the more people there is playing the tank, the easier it gets..