Never

WoTLabs Invite Code - Begin your Unicum journey in style!

Awesome, nice job dude!

Thank you for this amazing opportunity :)

*cough* to re-roll *cough*

OMG YOU'RE HERE. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

<333333333333333333333333333333333333333

*visit the ponythread in shenanigans*

I must have done something wrong but I did not get bonus.

Is there a way I can still get it

It's an invite code, meaning you use it when making an account.

WHY IS EVERYONE ON WOTLABS SUPER PRO?? I'm the only noob. :(

Hello all,

First post on wotlabs, longtime poster on WoT forums.

QUick question, when I created this account, I never saw the 'have invite code link' below the captcha! I tried everything, disabling all my adware and flash blockers, etc, but all to no avail. Does anyone have any idea why? Is there anyway to still redeem the WOTLABS bonus code?

Thanks

ANy help or insight on this subject would be appreciated...a T2 sounds awesome!

I guess no one else has had a similar problem, or have all the invite codes been given out already? BTW I am grateful for the enticement to join WOTLABS....

mehehehhe this is the perfect time to start reroll, like this account, but had really really crap start, so yeah even tho my recent are high, i cant put the overall back up so time to reroll thanks alote alote :DD

I just registered account but made mistake didn't enter the code,now what registered march 13th 2015,thats today can you help me out

The invite code is for World of Tanks, not for WoTLabs. When you create a new WoT account, there's an option to input a code.

Cool thanks for the answer, makes sense...already on the NA server...oh well! I guess I will now peruse Wotlabs forums as well!

I just registered account but made mistake didn't enter the code,now what registered march 13th 2015,thats today can you help me out

No one can do anything about it, you can decide whether it's worth restarting from scratch to get the benefit of the code or continue with the account you started.

Gonna have to use this for the American tier 8 med tank reward thing. Completely forgot aboit this, thanks for bumping alice

Gonna have to use this for the American tier 8 med tank reward thing. Completely forgot aboit this, thanks for bumping alice

And how exactly are you planning to get that tank? Beside no cr multiplier and preff mm

"Invite" a person to play wot, give him the wot code.

I will get him a preff mm tank, and I will "help" them get a tier ten. I have plans my friend :3

All hopefully without spending too much on the game itself.

I will get him a preff mm tank, and I will "help" them get a tier ten. I have plans my friend :3

ezgif-2038414889.gif

Besides the T95E2 is a special tank, so no $$ and no Pref MM

If you are thinking about doing it, start RIGHT NOW.  Credits are hard to come by, and you get 50k credits/day with the current special (almost 3m although you missed a week).  Simply for logging in; you don't even need to start the grind yet.

(although honestly the best time was before the holiday specials - you can always wait for the 2015 holiday season too)

Hmm .. does the invitation from the recruit a friend program really work in conjunction with the wotlabs invite code, i.e. can you use both on the same new account? If that is the case, I  will gladly be the "friend" of anyone on the N.A. server who gets me a nice pref. mm tank ;).