Sign in to follow this  
Panzer9Supertiger

Help me stop being horrible(NA).

Ignore the recent stats, I'm horrible at this game. I feel as though I kind of almost grasp higher gameplay mechanics, but never really understand how to interpret them. IE, I can read that a team is faster or heavier than another, but I can't figure out how that would effect my own gameplay. At this point, I feel like posting replays wouldn't help nearly as much as learning in my actual game where I'm screwing up. So I'm looking for a mentor that's:

-dark blue/purple overall, dark purple recent.

-Is honest but constructive. I want to know when I fucked up or did something stupid, but I also want to know what I should have done instead.

-Tells me why, not what. Any green can slavishly follow orders, I want learn the thought process behind the actions.

I can play East or West fine, though East is a little more comfortable for me.

Im in the same boat mate, I have decent stats but I really struggle with map positioning, where to go etc :/ and what to do in late game situations when my team is falling, ive managed to win a few 1v4's etc but thats rare, I wish I could put up a better fight but im always out of position or caught in the open. SchnitzelTruck gave me some advice to have multiple firing lanes which i try to remember but I always find myself being a camper whos not doing anything. Im taking a break for a few days but I would like some help as I feel im going down hill, cheers

-Is honest but constructive. I want to know when I fucked up or did something stupid, but I also want to know what I should have done instead.

-Tells me why, not what. Any green can slavishly follow orders, I want learn the thought process behind the actions.

When you find someone like this will you please let me know who does this? I have been looking for someone like this for a while.

Thanks

If you got some replays, I can take a look at some. I don't have a lot times, but when I have free time I can watch some of your replays and try to point out what I see wrong and how I would do things differently. If you want my help that is.