concep

WN8 for Blitz?

Oh good, a completely invalid use of WN8, just what we needed!

It is indeed an invalid and unnecessary calculation of a player's performance. For Blitz, I believe efficiency rating is sufficient. Win Rate would come in second. :potato:

Considering the API for Blitz (Mobile version of WoT) was released yesterday, is there a possibility of WN8 or a new rating for Blitz?

It's possible. However, any decent tank-adjusted metric requires a lot of data. I'm not sure if Blitz is sufficiently popular. Maybe if I merged data cross-server.

If there's not enough data for a tank-adjusted method, a tier-adjusted metric would still be possible. Note that the Blitz API doesn't have an account/tanks equivalent, so calculating average tier is relatively expensive. A cheaper option is a WG-PR style winrate + damage metric, but you'd need a proper metric to generate that in the first place.

One thing that puzzles me: wotbstars.com quotes platoon victories, but I can't see any platoon-related fields in the Blitz API. Hidden fields, maybe?

One thing that puzzles me: wotbstars.com quotes platoon victories, but I can't see any platoon-related fields in the Blitz API. Hidden fields, maybe?

It has to be. I don't think wotbstars is as technical and pulls the same metrics that noobmeter or this site does.

That bump though...

I don't really care one way or another now on Blitz so this thread is irrelevant. I actually do NOT want XVM in Blitz after some thought because there is already enough tunnel vision as it is now.