Kolni

[EU] Kolni needs stronk pubbiefwends!

29 posts in this topic

Hey guys!

I'm Simon, or well, Kolni(dur) as most people here know me by anyway.  I'm a firstyear uni student majoring in music theory and composing. I play tanks because well, I have way too much free time.

Due to a lot of factors, many of them being hanging around on other clan teamspeaks and playing with fun people again, others being the new mission meta which brings out the worst in pubbies has anyhow resulted in that I need moar people to put on my spam-list for platoons.

I hang around in the wotlabs channel whenever I'm online and usually toon with some people there, but more often than not erryan buzy no time foar stronk pluton YUROP so well, I need friends QQ.

I'm a very talkative guy and playing with TS is one of the more fun things in this game for me, especially if you aren't superduper serious about the game and don't make me feel like I talk to thin air (yes it happens), and don't mind the occassional arty sperg (I won't mind yours :D).

I play mostly tier 10's or the occasional grind for a new one, I have 6 of them so far (140/62-A/907 padderer + BatChat, FV4202 and IS-7). I also have the E 50M unlocked but it's getting a feminist crew cuz E 50 needs keeping so yes, basically a medium player, but I seem to do well in the IS-7 for some very strange reason.

What I require from you:

1) Have at least 2-3 tier X's so we can alternate if the occasional double/triple potato platoon happens or if you feel like mixing it up a little.

2) You can play however you want, I'm not enforcing platooning teamwork. But I would like you to know what you're doing at least.

3) Absolutely no flaming at each other, we're fwends, we stick together against the pubbie hordes and we should act like it.

4) 2000 WN8+ recents and above so I know I can rely on you as teammates. 

5) Calling football soccer is not a joke, it will have consequences.

What you can require from me:

1) Tooning whenever you want, I'm almost always online every evening for very long sessions. I'm not in a clan so I have no obligations at all except if I'm already tooning with someone, then I'll get back to you and send you an invite once I am available again.

2) A derpy teammate who probably will carry early and die mid game so clean up's all yours..

3) Talk. I talk a lot. Socializing is as big part of playing the game as the game is itself for me. 

Hoping to see some of you guys in game. Cheers o7o7

Edit: Just realised posting this while literally 99% of YUROP is sleeping wasn't the smartest move kek

(Edit 2, poasting and making fwend gives free upboat because I'm rich)

Feel free to spam me invites!
I'm having a bit of troubles with the IM pubbies as well, platooning would surely be nice! We could use my clan's TS if needed

I usually play in the evening till late, but I have to shut up after 11pm GMT+1, since my flatmates go to sleep.

T10s: BC-25T, obj.140, obj.430, T-62A, AMX 50B, T57 Heavy, T110E5, IS-4, IS-7, JagE100 variety is not a problem, I also like my tier 9s ;)

Get some T8/9s and i add you (Fuck T10)

I currently have some premiums at T8, and the JP2 that I'll gladly drive, and the E 50 at T9, but that's about it I'm afraid.

Added!

Feel free to spam me invites!

I'm having a bit of troubles with the IM pubbies as well, platooning would surely be nice! We could use my clan's TS if needed

I usually play in the evening till late, but I have to shut up after 11pm GMT+1, since my flatmates go to sleep.

T10s: BC-25T, obj.140, obj.430, T-62A, AMX 50B, T57 Heavy, T110E5, IS-4, IS-7, JagE100 variety is not a problem, I also like my tier 9s ;)

Added! ^^

You know you can spam me with invitesfrom time to time when i am not tooning with other ppl :3

You already on list <3

I'll try to catch up with you this week as I am as well mostly nighttime on EU-server and preferably play high tier meds.

I still feel guilty for leaving you hanging after just 2 battles yesterday, really sorry about it...

I look forward platooning with you again

I think I have you already on my F-List, because we had some nice tooning sessions. :thumbup:

Can play in the evenings from ~18pm due to having to work over the day (RIP). Also on weekends of course.

I still feel guilty for leaving you hanging after just 2 battles yesterday, really sorry about it...

I look forward platooning with you again

Don't feel bad mate! We did the carries so it's no biggie, I actually found some other friends to play with later on so I wasn't all by my own ^^

Well, inv me anytime you want matey

I think I have you already on my F-List, because we had some nice tooning sessions. :thumbup:

Can play in the evenings from ~18pm due to having to work over the day (RIP). Also on weekends of course.

You're on mine as well because wotlabs are OP in wintertoons

Just had a very nice session with Britzz and a friend of his, 3800 avg WN8 isn't something to sneeze at ^^

I need to get better at stealing your damage.  =D  :beard:

I love that you can have groups in the new friends list??? 

Oh really? That is something new, will have to use these groups then!