Sign in to follow this  
ZXrage

What would you do?

I'd take a shot on the Tiger, use the wreckage in front of you to try and get into safety around the corner and recuperate from there, ( I wouldn't hug it for another Tiger shot because T30 will kill you with certainty then and leaving the game in someone elses hands isn't exactly good) see if the T71 kills the ISU, how much HP he's got, and if he can help you out. 

Then I'd wait for the T30 to get to unfavourable conditions, the T71 should zip by them unless he's retarded, possibly killing the Tiger, but anyhow, distracting them both, which is where you make your shots count, either you kill the Tiger and hope for the T71 to be able to circlejerk the T30 while you peek out and shoot once he's aiming around for the T71 to kill him, or you go for the T30 directly if Tiger died beforehand. Removing a gun in those situations is incredibly important. Two guns at 1 HP each can easily outperform a full HP tank of any kind with the right amount of teamwork.

(This would have to be ideal teamwork on your T71's behalf along with retarded enemies to work though)

However, this can easily go bad if the T30's competent and completely ignores the clip the T71 puts in and just zergs you/kills you while you try and get to safety anyway.

Questions: 

Which way was is the T30 gun pointing?

Did he feel like a competent player?

How much HP did the T71 have?

I'd take a shot on the Tiger, use the wreckage in front of you to try and get into safety around the corner and recuperate from there, ( I wouldn't hug it for another Tiger shot because T30 will kill you with certainty then and leaving the game in someone elses hands isn't exactly good) see if the T71 kills the ISU, how much HP he's got, and if he can help you out. 

Then I'd wait for the T30 to get to unfavourable conditions, the T71 should zip by them unless he's retarded, possibly killing the Tiger, but anyhow, distracting them both, which is where you make your shots count, either you kill the Tiger and hope for the T71 to be able to circlejerk the T30 while you peek out and shoot once he's aiming around for the T71 to kill him, or you go for the T30 directly if Tiger died beforehand. Removing a gun in those situations is incredibly important. Two guns at 1 HP each can easily outperform a full HP tank of any kind with the right amount of teamwork.

(This would have to be ideal teamwork on your T71's behalf along with retarded enemies to work though)

However, this can easily go bad if the T30's competent and completely ignores the clip the T71 puts in and just zergs you/kills you while you try and get to safety anyway.

Questions: 

Which way was is the T30 gun pointing? His gun was pointing my way, but he just fired at that moment.

Did he feel like a competent player? After a while, Everyone (Including the enemy) found him extremely incompetent.

How much HP did the T71 have? At that moment, full.