Captain_F22ACE

WoWP 1.7 CT - Arrival of the German Attack Aircraft

To anyone wondering why I'm posting stuff about WoWP, I'm bored and WG finally put up something for me to post about, so deal with it. Also, yes people still play WoWP, so get over yourselves.

The 1.7 CT brings in the new German attack line which contains the famous Stuka at tier 5, and some of the old CBT planes at tier 9/10. Also, more of the usual, 2 new maps, a new daily mission system, and a new feature called, "Flight-auto-search" which helps for those looking for a flight.

• Focke-Wulf Fw.189C Uhu -- tier IV
  • Junkers Ju.87G Stuka -- tier V
  • Henshel Hs.129B -- tier V
  • Junkers Ju. 88P -- tier VI
  • Messerschmitt Me. 265 -- tier VII
  • Messerschmitt Me. 329 -- tier VIII
  • Messerschmitt Me. P. 1099B-2 -- tier IX
  • Messerschmitt Me. P. 1102B -- tier X

More details here: 1.7-Public-Test

However, there's something currently likely super-tested which caught my attention, which may end up as tier 8 premiums next patch:

Gift planes (not obtainable for general public testers at this time)

• Arado Ar. 67 -- Germany, tier II fighter
  • Fieseler Fi. 98 -- Germany, tier II ground attack plane
  • Nakajima Ki-8 -- Japan, tier II fighter
  • Messerschmitt Me. 109TL -- Germany, tier VIII multirole fighter - YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They finally brought it back! Even though it's now a tier 8 instead of 9.
  • Curtiss XF15C -- USA, tier VIII fighter
  • Mitsubishi J8M Shusui -- Japan, tier VIII fighter - What, a tier 8 Japanese 163?
  • Shenyang JL-1A-37 -- China, tier VIII fighter
  • Lavochkin La-11 -- USSR, tier VIII fighter
  • Seversky 2PA -- USA, tier IV fighter - A plane also back from CBT

However, WTH Persha, nothing for the British?

Now to go back to being bored......

AqaDTti.gif

People play WoWP, like....20. And it is an established fact that 19/20 of them are fucking retarded on a level that makes a 42% E100 player look like Stephen Hawking.

The entire WoWP section of WoTLabs needs to just be removed and covered up like Wargaming covers up WoWP and pretends it never happened.

NOPE.

-snip-

You do realize that you and you're 19 alt accounts don't count right? Even though there's over 10k at respective peak time total between the 3 known servers?

Also, people other than I post here, so no.

Ironically, FTR, the NA players play better overall than the RU players, at least according the Gunlion. :serb:

You do realize that you and you're 19 alt accounts don't count right? Even though there's over 10k at respective peak time total between the 3 known servers?

Also, people other than I post here, so no.

Ironically, FTR, the NA players play better overall than the RU players, at least according the Gunlion. :serb:

Plz, I don't have any alts...on the NA. I'm amazed Gunlion actually said something semi-intelligent for once, even I beat the top RU guy like two or three times on test servers and we all know AdmiralKird was better than I. Their quality of play is terrible. Still, Gunlion is apparently somewhat retarded and seemingly has a grudge against me despite the fact he wasn't even around until after I stopped playing WoWP, just another clone of Tadaaah/Hathore/Mugsy/rest_of_shit_non-WoT_WGNA_staff.

And 10k server between three regions is fucking horrible, especially given that 90%+ of them aren't on NA region.

Yes the game may not be popular, it may be a total failure but this is still the WoWP section of WoTLabs, I don't see it why you should anybody suggest on deleting the whole sub-forum just because you happen to not like it. I personally think it's not a good game still, its apart of the forum. ;)

Please post your forum format suggestions in here http://forum.wotlabs.net/index.php?/forum/53-wotlabs-forum-suggestions/

otherwise please keep it constructive and relevant in this thread

Why WG doen't give us tons of free exp, gold on public test like in  WoT????

Such a fail game :/

I noticed they're giving a ton of test gold and xp on the CT for trying out the new GA line along with the other missions of do so many battles, etc. This means they actually want players to test out each plane in the new line some instead of just rushing to the top. Within 10-20 battles one could would be able to get tier tier 10 and have a few extra million xp, credits, and several thousand test gold.

I expect CT's for WoWS or any future products to be similar.

Why WG doen't give us tons of free exp, gold on public test like in  WoT????

Such a fail game :/

You get tons of gold and free exp by actually playing the test. Which means WoWp tests are better in this regard, because they actually force people to play all tiers.

WoWs tests will be similar, so I think WoT will follow suit as well, which would be the only proper thing to do.

I doubt WoT will follow suit since players are used to getting a bulk stipend just for login. (see comment above) However, I expect them to used the method they use in the WoWP CT for future products.

I can't say more stuff without breaking the NDA, sorry.

For ships? PM me on official forums, though I "only" have weekend tester status on EU. I have alpha on NA.

I wish they'd use the WoWP CT format for WoT, because as is nothing gets tested that isn't a tier 10, tier 8 premium, or some general game change. At least this would force those people who just skip strait to t10 to give those actually interesting trying the new low tier stuff some population.

I wish they'd use the WoWP CT format for WoT, because as is nothing gets tested that isn't a tier 10, tier 8 premium, or some general game change. At least this would force those people who just skip strait to t10 to give those actually interesting trying the new low tier stuff some population.

Except that they also want people to play the new broken fun tier 10's on the test server *queue WT E100, 183mm armed TD's, future German Sky Cancer* and pay for gold to convert free XP in order to buy them.

Most people don't spend more than 15-30 minutes in WoT Test server anyways and nobody wants to invest 2-3 hours to grind an entire tech tree even with the XP + credit modifiers.

@WoWPers

You guys still have magic guided bullets?

Knowing WG, it's likely since they seem to love catering to pubbies and to prove my point: Purposed changes to flights Since apparently the RU pubbies who are even worse than WoT NA players, and find flights too hard to deal with which is ironic considering their top players are shit.

Then again I've long reached the conclusion that both WoWP and WT are run by shit dev. teams; hence, why I spend most of my time in WoWS now.

@WoWPers

You guys still have magic guided bullets?

They toned autoaiming down a lot. The only instance where it's possible to observe it is when the pilot has crack shot skill learned - it seems that one doesn't just lower the spread, but actually autoaims a bit.

Meanwhile, Persha/WG is doing another round (iteration) of CT testing which means that may have learned their lesson after the 1.6CT fiasco: 2nd-round-of-ct-server-testing-confirmed Considering they'll likely have it up for about 15 more days, it may be a wise idea.

And for those that didn't know, the 1.6CT only lasted a week and just like the feedback from the 1.5CT, the higher ups over the dev. team rejected over 90% of the player feedback about the controls, MM, etc.

It's been about 10 weeks, so I'll give WoWP another shot with 1.7... installing now...

(I feel so dirty)

EDIT: Played 7 battles. Nothing has really changed in the game except MM drops you into a fight faster. Played in 3v3 at tiers 7 and 8, 7v7 at tier 6, and 10v10 at tier 5.

Yes.  But you don't have to deal with aaaarty!