FlakTrack

LOL they closed the thread.

So let's keep the discussion going here?

http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/51337-vpa-player-throw-game-for-the-personal-mission/

Quite frankly I wish they would just move the viets back to their own server.

2 VPA player plying T57 Heavy throw game by letting enemy type 61 who is enemy without fighting back, when i try to kill type 61, T57 Heavy hit n kill me.

Here i give the replay
http://www.vbaddict.net/battlereport/kipas00-sea-b7e6f7e465f884fd7c1d6877f9daefaf/stalingrad-soviet-union-t-54-ltwt--118110279212978756

Duplicate post. User warned. 

Issue has been raised with GMs, thread locked and remaining for visibility. 

~Wasaabi 
Attached Thumbnails

So let's keep the discussion going here?

http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/51337-vpa-player-throw-game-for-the-personal-mission/

Quite frankly I wish they would just move the viets back to their own server.

2 VPA player plying T57 Heavy throw game by letting enemy type 61 who is enemy without fighting back, when i try to kill type 61, T57 Heavy hit n kill me.

Here i give the replay
http://www.vbaddict.net/battlereport/kipas00-sea-b7e6f7e465f884fd7c1d6877f9daefaf/stalingrad-soviet-union-t-54-ltwt--118110279212978756

Duplicate post. User warned. 

Issue has been raised with GMs, thread locked and remaining for visibility. 

~Wasaabi 
Attached Thumbnails

Not moved, just all former VN (non-WG) accounts deleted.

Well there is that new thread of Spotter's where they claim something will be done about it. No naming and shaming including clan names, only links allowed are replays.

http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/51349-game-masters-corner-your-direct-link-to-the-one-that-owns-the-hammer/

It's been posted in there already though the VPA tag will probably be removed.

Well there is that new thread of Spotter's where they claim something will be done about it. No naming and shaming including clan names, only links allowed are replays.

http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/51349-game-masters-corner-your-direct-link-to-the-one-that-owns-the-hammer/

It's been posted in there already though the VPA tag will probably be removed.

Looks like not much is going to happen in this thread either. The whole name and shame thing is stupid. 

Now in this thread I made the comment  "I got an idea how about we remove VPA from the server?" 

No red marks just blanket removal of comment LOL

http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/51338-game-rigging-replay/page__st__20#topmost

edit: Wasabi thought it was off topic and I have received a warning.

Can someone explain pls, what this thread is all about? Someone was mad because he got killed or what?

VPA a notorious Vietnamese clan was caught cheating in clanwars and now in the IM missions they are timing  joining games so they can be on opposite teams and then let the players that needs to finish a mission kill them.

edit: and apparently tanitha a VPA member but also a mod on Asia server was apparently caught selling accounts on facebook and he was let off. Apparently the rule is you can sell accounts just not on the official forum. I can't confirm this but the pbkac guys know the details.

Evidence of warpack usage is also floating around apparently.

So the clan is a bad egg but have taken control of the Asia server when the Vietnamese and SEA server where merged.

VPA a notorious Vietnamese clan was caught cheating in clanwars and now in the IM missions they are timing  joining games so they can be on opposite teams and then let the players that needs to finish a mission kill them.

edit: and apparently tanitha a VPA member but also a mod on Asia server was apparently caught selling accounts on facebook and he was let off. Apparently the rule is you can sell accounts just not on the official forum. I can't confirm this but the pbkac guys know the details.

So? You broke forum rules by naming and shaming, and a well known shitter clan is found out to .... be shitters.

I also doubt you'd be above giving a mate a leg up should the situation present itself.

/thread

So? You broke forum rules by naming and shaming, and a well known shitter clan is found out to .... be shitters.

I also doubt you'd be above giving a mate a leg up should the situation present itself.

/thread

Wasn't me who named them. not my thread.

Wasn't me who named them. not my thread.

K so somebody names and shames a shitter clan being shits and it gets locked, and this is somehow worthy of a wotlabs thread?

K so somebody names and shames a shitter clan being shits, and this is somehow worthy of a wotlabs thread?

pretty sure this is the SEA sub-forum?

K so somebody names and shames a shitter clan being shits and it gets locked, and this is somehow worthy of a wotlabs thread?

pretty sure this is the SEA sub-forum?

Even if it is the SEA sub, i kinda have to agree with Pocktio, shitter stuff should stay in the official forums.

This is so stupid, Tanitha is not from VPA, he is the head of WG ASIA. 

Also the main backlash is because they TKed people on their team so that they could continue with their cheating (also the fact that this is the 3rd replay to pop up from these guys in 1 day)

And i fully agree with pocktio, leave this shit on the official forums. Here has some standards.

And i fully agree with pocktio, leave this shit on the official forums. Here has some standards.

Anyone who says to much on the official forums is going to be banned, thus ending up here.

And pretty much everything gets swept under the rug on the official forums as well.

At least here you can say what you think about the enforcement or complete lack there of, of any form of rules or 'guidelines' on the VN server.

Oh wait, apparently you cant call it the VN server now either?

So... 

Anyone who says to much on the official forums is going to be banned, thus ending up here.

And pretty much everything gets swept under the rug on the official forums as well.

At least here you can say what you think about the enforcement or complete lack there of, of any form of rules or 'guidelines' on the VN server.

Oh wait, apparently you cant call it the VN server now either?

So... 

Yeah the issue here is this is a non-event. Tell me what discussion there is here other than 'Lol VPA are shitters'

We're better than the official forums, we're not some garbage dump where the shit from the official forums comes to die.

Yeah the issue here is this is a non-event. Tell me what discussion there is here other than 'Lol VPA are shitters'

We're better than the official forums, we're not some garbage dump where the shit from the official forums comes to die.

The main issue i think most SEA players have is not that VPA have yet again been caught cheating, it is the fact that yet again they have been let off with the lightest punishment available, less than precedent would suggest, and that yet again, WG are sweeping it under the carpet and loudly proclaiming 'nothing to see here, move along, dont write anything on the forums or we will lock it and RO you'

The question I would like answered is, what effect did the large influx of accounts have on the profitability of the SEA server?  Those accounts were already pre botted up to tons of tier 10's, cheap gold and every tank available had already been bought, so the ex VN accounts cant be pumping cash into the game, but it has to be something because WG is seemingly going out of it's way to 'protect' these accounts.

LOL you serious? Have you been in the Garbad thread lately? This forum thrives on shit that can't be posted on the official ofurms. I daresay without that very shit you speak of this forum would not exist.