Android25

~OFFICIAL~ WoTLabs Minecraft Posting Place

Yes, BuildCraft fluid pipes work fine for this.  EnderIO fluid pipes also.  I'm sure GregTech pipes would as well, but I don't use them for liquid much.

I tried both BC and EnderIO and neither pulled the stuff from my coke ovens. Is there something else I need to do?

There's 3 types of EnderIO fluid conduits.  Standard, Pressurized, and whatever the really expensive instant-transport ones are.

The standard eIO fluid conduits require gravity to work.

The pressurized fluid conduits you just need to right-click where it attaches to a machine or tank.  To get it to pump out you set it to extract.

I haven't used the really expensive ones yet, but I'm guessing they are the same as the pressurized, except that there is no Mb/t, just instant transport.  Also they can support multiple fluids at a time down one pipe.

So which version of minecraft is being modded to this state? Most of the modders haven't caught up to current version, right?

It's 1.7.10 and gonna take a while to update for 1.8, between the rendering issues and modders getting fed up with Forge.

Fishtraps are op:

maTWO2Z.png

Also spent the last 3 game sessions exploring the massive mineshaft under my base.

N3CLvqp.png

It's 10 chunks by 10 chunks and had 2 levels. It took me a long while because i wanted to clear the wood off the tunnels, probably went thru' two stacks of stone axes to cut everything.

Anyone needs fences?

kW5nE2I.png

Also after lighting the whole place up, lots of slimes spawn down there.

F.

Really looks like your boiler blew up because it went dry or sth.?

Can't wait to get home and play some more... didn't even get to the charcoal furnace yesterday.

Jacg123 join pls!

I went to bed after posting my question. Damn graveyard shifts :(

That said I'm giving serious consideration to joining, but I've never used mods like those extensively. Mostly I messed around with GLSL shaders and stuff, never went too crazy otherwise.

That is, other than this mod:

http://www.cosc.canterbury.ac.nz/greg.ewing/minecraft/mods/SGCraft/

I had a lot of fun with that one. Stargates in Minecraft? Please!

I thought I was going to finish the GraviChestPlate tonight... until I learned it took 13.5 stacks of tin plates... Now I have to go out and find a new vein... until then, I will be trading Diamond ore -> Tin ore at a 1:10 ratio for anybody who is interested.