The_Super_Soldier

Team Fortress 2

Any other avid fans of TF2 on wotlabs?

I'd love to play with some of you guys, and start wrecking some pubbies on the valve servers.

For those of you that have never heard of it, Team Fortress 2 is the world's leading war based hat simulator. You run around shooting things, all the while trying to acquire the best looking hat possible. It's pretty easy to get into, but difficult to truly master. It's also free, but you won't look as amazing unless you throw Gaben some cash.

If needed, I could make a bit of a guide for every class and my preferred loadouts/strategies. I might do it anyway.

Also, despite being a shttr at internet tenks, I'm pretty good with this particular game.

My steam acc: The Smissmas Soldier (Because festive killing better than regular killing)

Anything else you want to know that I might be able to answer... Please yell at me violently.

Used to love this game so much :) Played F2P for a month and used my meager student's allowance to buy two keys to go premium... a year and a half later I quit because college was starting to become quite time consuming and sold my Burning Honcho and a few buds for cash and used that to finance a new computer :D Really owe a lot to TF2 for both introducing me to F2P games and allowing me to get a half decent PC (at the time)

Favorite class was Solly and Medic.... hmmm I might just download the game again hehe

There was a period of time I was really into trading, glad's that's over :P never really made much though, just letting my Strange Kritz/Holy Mackerel slowly appreciate.

I don't play much nowadays but when I do I'm usually pocketing my friend (or the other way round) on Dustbowl. It's sad that corridor maps are popular here in Australasia, 5CP really needs more love.

Yeah, 2,500 hours logged, I main Scout and Medic despite never going competitive. I'm not utterly awful so yeah. I've played every single custom gamemode known (x10, MvM x10, VSH, UberUps, x10 VSH, Prophunt) and I'm basically bored so I downloaded the SFM models for in-game textures (the characters get real fingers) so it doesn't look 8 years old, only 4.

I don't play much nowadays but when I do I'm usually pocketing my friend (or the other way round) on Dustbowl. It's sad that corridor maps are popular here in Australasia, 5CP really needs more love.

Ah, here we see that corridor maps do not only plague WoT. 

It's always 2fort and Dustbowl. Rarer maps like Snakewater, Nightfall, 5CP, etc. are not even in the servers' rotation. Since I never played competitive, I more or less quit TF2 after discovering WoT. 

I only ever really got good enough to not be a total burden in a pick-up game; never found the motivation to get any better when that level of skill is enough for most pub games. (We don't have TF2Lobby here and PUGs involve players of all skill levels along the competitive ladder playing together.)

Good luck trying to find people playing Badlands or Granary in pub servers, though.

I used to play a lot but the competitive scene has been going downhill for a few seasons already so I kinda quit but I did play in ugc-hl plat and esea for 6's

Here is hoping that overwatch will be good cause I really enjoyed TF2

Oh, does anyone here play MVM? I'm used to playing on high ping since local MVM servers were only recently added.

I've started recently, have a few ToD tickets to burn and, I believe the friends to do it. You'd be welcome to join us. But imo, 2cities is the only one worth going for. Sure, the other ones are more reliable, but even one Aussie can make back like 5-6 what you payed for the tour. And that's just the cheapest one.

Bringing this place back to life because I started playing back.

Almost 1000hrs of play time on it.

Already two tournaments done. More to go.

Medic is my main. I'm really good but I still lack the skill of pop it don't drop it.

My steam account: steamcommunity.com/id/awemed/

Best pub medic gun? 

Medigun: to push through a heavy choke/sentry nest, to defend a critical cap point

Kritz: to farm assists with a Demoman at the beginning of attack/defence games, to take a bunch of enemies by surprise, to abuse pubbies and watch your and your pocket's killstreaks go up

Quick-Fix: for early stages in gamemodes like 5CP especially when you have a lot of teammates to heal, to have Scouts/Soldiers/Demomen drag you around quickly for the lulz

Vaccinator: ? for being annoying sometimes...?

To be honest the Vaccinator is one hell of a tricky medigun.

But I usually run Medigun/Kritzkrieg. I rarely use the Quick-fix anymore and even less the vaccinator. Those two are more situationnal than others.

Vaccinator is good however when the enemy team as a shit ton of one class like Pyros/Heavies/Soldiers/Demoman.

Say, poweroflove, you're based on sea rite, what server you often play? I usually just stick to official pubs due to the ones I find via browser usually have either a high ping or isn't vanilla, and I can't exactly download em at my leisure. 

Say, poweroflove, you're based on sea rite, what server you often play? I usually just stick to official pubs due to the ones I find via browser usually have either a high ping or isn't vanilla, and I can't exactly download em at my leisure. 

Yeah, I usually stick to official servers nowadays. I used to frequent the Lowyat 5CP servers when they were still up, but now when I play it's usually with a friend on Dustbowl. I go by A Sunfish in-game.

Yeah, I usually stick to official servers nowadays. I used to frequent the Lowyat 5CP servers when they were still up, but now when I play it's usually with a friend on Dustbowl. I go by A Sunfish in-game.

Whats yer steam ID?

:3

Have to say, the quick fix is somewhat overpowered, sure it doesn't have invincibility buff, but the extra healing rate makes it sooo damn easy to keep multiple people above 50% HP and the speed stat makes it easy to leech on to scout for faster deployment

Anyone have any doubles of different basic weapons they wouldn't mind parting with? Stuff like Direct Hit, Force of Nature, etc.

Nevermind, apparently 3 dollars goes a looooong way in TF2.

Edited by Cunicularius