So we have the "If you only had one tank" thread...

But what if WG asked (as if) "what tank should be eliminated from the game?", and why?

Not a line, but a HT/MT/LT/TD/SPG.

I have a feeling this thread will be a competition between the CGC and the new german napkin-arty.

WARNING: controversial answer ahead

To this, I would actually have to say the T57 Heavy. My reasons are probably wrong and unfounded, but I'll list them anyway to be openly mocked.

For starters, let me get out of the way that I am talking in a clan wars sense. Not about pubs, not about tourneys, not about esports, but clan wars.

Alright. So why would I remove the T57 Heavy? From my point of view, it currently holds a stranglehold on the general purpose heavy by being an auto loader without having most of the trade offs of actually having an auto loader. It has best in class DPM, it's reasonably mobile, it's reasonably bouncy, it has good elevation angles. and it has enough accuracy to get the job done.

By removing the T57, one would blow the lid off of the tier 10 meta game. The T110E5, AMX 50B, FV 215b, and in lesser respects the E-100 and IS-7, all good tanks in their own right but outclassed in one way or the other by the T57, just became viable again. The FV 215b would become the premier DPM boat, T110E5's rule the hills again, AMX 50B's provide the burst without being as ridiculous as the T57, IS-7's are strong pushers, and E-100's become stronger in defensive roles.

Honestly, I get fucked by CGC's less than most other cancer. If they're in the match, I know all I can do is hide like a bitch. The others, I always take the gambles; his arc can't get me here, it's a T92, he'll likely miss, that bat already fired twice, etc. The CGC is a sure completely balanced and reasonable buttraping because reasons. The others, there's a chance, and taking it is what fucks me with them. Also, specifying only one arty to remove is pointless, since all the others are broken in the same way anyway.

The arty is something I can actually live with, but today I've been oneclipped in T8's way too much by yoloing waffles/got oneshot by FV 183's that those two are at the absolute top of the list, the 4004 I can live with, but hey troll armour 183 with derp gun with heatseeking shells that hits my batchat at 70 km/h from 550 m

Waffle is already getting replaced, so I'll choose the FV 183. (CGC is pretty darn close but honestly arty doesn't bother me as much in T10's as the newer TD's do).

I get focused by all arty equally, so I've given up.

Probably the 183. Waffles I can easily beat by having short exposure time without having to aim, but with the buff to the deathstars armor it has become almost as strong as an E100 from the front, only with an extra 33mm of gun. And thats bloody terrifying.

FV 183.

The tank is a more mobile, and very well armored JPE100........that has the characteristics of arty for fucks sake.  It's aim down the sight arty.  Put some red bad shitter in it with HESH with XVM his sole purpose will be to come and one shot you then die.....or bounce every return shot because of pubbie RNG.

Fuck the waffle is easy mode to deal with compared to the 183...........

I get focused by all arty equally, so I've given up.

Probably the 183. Waffles I can easily beat by having short exposure time without having to aim, but with the buff to the deathstars armor it has become almost as strong as an E100 from the front, only with an extra 33mm of gun. And thats bloody terrifying.

Im not a fan of 183s either but they tend to be something I can just sort of ignore/avoid until later.

Also why do you keep changing clans?

Im not a fan of 183s either but they tend to be something I can just sort of ignore/avoid until later.

Also why do you keep changing clans?

Its the fact that if you screw up even a little bit against them, you are down 700+ hp pretty much all the time.

Because my schedule keeps on moving around, and I want to stay interested in the game.

Going a completely different route:  PZIIJ.  I am against all low tier high armored tanks, especially premium ones.  Imagine, you are a new player, you come across a same tier tank.  You fire continually into it and can't hurt it.  The tank sytematically destroys the entire team.  You find out after the battle that you can not even get this tank through playing.  You have to pay.  And you think... this game is pay to win.

This used to be the mini-maus.  Then it got supplanted by tanks that could hurt it with ease.  The 2J is not amazing, it is just annoying.  It gives off the wrong idea to new players.  Why they ever added it is beyond me.

CGC, it made all the other cancer seem completely irrelevant and harmless in comparison. I could probably add another 4-5 non-arty tenks too but the CGC is king of the shitpile atm.

WARNING: controversial answer ahead

To this, I would actually have to say the T57 Heavy. My reasons are probably wrong and unfounded, but I'll list them anyway to be openly mocked.

For starters, let me get out of the way that I am talking in a clan wars sense. Not about pubs, not about tourneys, not about esports, but clan wars.

Alright. So why would I remove the T57 Heavy? From my point of view, it currently holds a stranglehold on the general purpose heavy by being an auto loader without having most of the trade offs of actually having an auto loader. It has best in class DPM, it's reasonably mobile, it's reasonably bouncy, it has good elevation angles. and it has enough accuracy to get the job done.

By removing the T57, one would blow the lid off of the tier 10 meta game. The T110E5, AMX 50B, FV 215b, and in lesser respects the E-100 and IS-7, all good tanks in their own right but outclassed in one way or the other by the T57, just became viable again. The FV 215b would become the premier DPM boat, T110E5's rule the hills again, AMX 50B's provide the burst without being as ridiculous as the T57, IS-7's are strong pushers, and E-100's become stronger in defensive roles.

Not sure how many pub games you've been in recently/ how many top clan-CW games you've seen, but the T57 is hardly used by anyone anymore. The main reason is that its speed and the HEAT round were nerfed, and now that HEAT and its speed aren't what they used to be, the 50B beats it in every way. Any uni-scrub would choose a 50B over a T57 simply due to the fact that the T57 isn't fast, it's not very maneuverable (And can hardly flex), and there's no reason to give up the speed for DPM when it gets penned by everything like the 50B does.