Ninjamoose

Local arty players on Fail Platooning

x3V7AJ9.jpg

I guess it's arty, so it's not that bad. BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE.

2VakznZ.jpg?1

Mostly innocent question, if they had said "he didnt have a t9 and we r doin misions l00l" I wouldn't have cared too much. But then this happened.

8CakkJK.jpg?1

>good in that teir6

>good in arty

jX1YcKr.jpg?1

Guys, same caliber same damage amirite?

kwDfXmO.jpg?1

THIS FUCKIN GUY. COMIN IN WITH HIS JOKES N SHIT. I could've sworn all players from Reddit are assholes.

Best part though, right here.

ImbrNgi.jpg?1

no words. whatsoever. I was almost crying from laughing so hard.

lo6HuWH.jpg?1

It's ok, they've talked with the admins about it.

b5FR0mz.jpg?1

(we weren't actually dead, all of us lived through the match)

XwLp0gm.jpg?1

Can confirm. All I do is bitch about players.

All in all, the t6 actually outdamaged his platoonmates with an astounding 900 damage.

not going to lie, i straight up tk's these kinds of people. I don't care if your tier 4/5/6 arty can damage the enemy in a tier 10 game, there could have been another tier 9 or 10 tank or arty in the fail platoon's place. Yeah mm is supposed to compensate for this kind of stuff by giving the affected team 1 tier 10 or tier 9 over the non-affected team but over 1/2 the time that never happens. If wargaming isn't going to do anything to stop this crap, then I am going to take action myself.

@Panzer/Cuniclarius

I actually didn't do it, my buddy Cpraf did. He had originally posted it to Reddit itself, where it got bombarded with people who actually defended these fuckwits.

not going to lie, i straight up tk's these kinds of people. I don't care if your tier 4/5/6 arty can damage the enemy in a tier 10 game, there could have been another tier 9 or 10 tank or arty in the fail platoon's place. Yeah mm is supposed to compensate for this kind of stuff by giving the affected team 1 tier 10 or tier 9 over the non-affected team but over 1/2 the time that never happens.

Oh trust me, I would've, but I didn't want to wait for my reload.

I've seen it done with -1 tier artillery to guarantee high tier games (example, platooning the T7 russian arties with T8's so you don't have to shoot 203mm rounds at poor T5's), and don't mind that, but their platoon setup is stupid.

I actually didn't do it, my buddy Cpraf did. He had originally posted it to Reddit itself, where it got bombarded with people who actually defending these fuckwits.

Well see that's because they aren't insensitive to the plight of the pubbie with elitist priveludge

I've seen it done with -1 tier artillery to guarantee high tier games (example, platooning the T7 russian arties with T8's so you don't have to shoot 203mm rounds at poor T5's), and don't mind that, but their platoon setup is stupid.

I actually saw a TTIME plat recently, GWE100 and S-51.

S-51 did like 2.5k.

That shit's different though, it's not a 1.2k difference in alpha damage.

Reading comprehension is hard.

That shit's different though, it's not a 1.2k difference in alpha damage.

I know.  read the last part of what I wrote.

@Panzer/Cuniclarius

I actually didn't do it, my buddy Cpraf did. He had originally posted it to Reddit itself, where it got bombarded with people who actually defended these fuckwits.

ohgod the stupidity

I take my GW Panther all the time with 9's and 10's. It's fun to smash them and then see the crying as I hit them repeatedly over and over. Sometimes I take HEAT for trolling and the crying is especially fun when I nuke the low health 10's.

It's even more fun to see how many t9's and t10's I out damage.

@Panzer/Cuniclarius

Link pls?

I'm sure you've been on the subreddit long enough to realise that there are countless imbeciles and stat-deniers there. You'll get downvoted often for calling people out on their stupidity. 

I have pulled my arty into higher tiers, but as Tedster said, usually +1 tier only. For example my platoon didn't have tier 5s when I ran the M41, so I took it into tier 6 platoons, and I routinely run my 155 55 with tier 10s.

yep.  I don't mind platooning arty with +1 tier tanks (or same tier scouts), especially for those grinding crappy mid tier ones with their horrid xp gain rates.  any bit of extra xp helps, such as the bonus from shooting higher tiers.

yep. I don't mind platooning arty with +1 tier tanks (or same tier scouts), especially for those grinding crappy mid tier ones with their horrid xp gain rates. any bit of extra xp helps, such as the bonus from shooting higher tiers.

i should try that with the M12. Im stuck on the stock gun because you need to get the tracks first, and i aint spending free XP on it.