cowboyofbebop

Cowboy's New Mentoring Opportunities

Hello

I have some free time coming up, if you're  interested in playing with me for a day or so, pm me in-game. You can also pm me via twitch or wotlabs if you want, in-game would probably be easiest though.

Depending on which tanks we play (normally tier 8+) and how long we play I like to ask for a credit pack if it's within your means. If not we can work something out.

That's about it, nothing fancy needs be discussed here we can do that on ts.

Thanks.

Bebop

As I'm sure you must be aware my name doesn't come up once in that conversation, as for my platoon mates, I'm not responsible for their actions.

About being on my ignore list, I honestly don't remember, you must have said or done something to piss me off.

As I am just getting back into tanks; I'm pretty sure helping me would go a long way with any judge; as I'm sure it would count as community service!

:thumbup: send me a pm in-game sometime

Definitely recommend giving platooning with him a try.  He is easy going and fun to platoon with.  He was also able to answer any question I may have had in a logical way that I could easily understand.  In just one session I feel I have learned a lot about map positioning and the importance of always being aware of my surroundings.  Can't wait to platoon with him more and Highly recommend for anyone wanting to learn this game better.

10/10

Also 10/10 would bang :P lol. 

Definitely recommend giving platooning with him a try.  He is easy going and fun to platoon with.  He was also able to answer any question I may have had in a logical way that I could easily understand.  In just one session I feel I have learned a lot about map positioning and the importance of always being aware of my surroundings.  Can't wait to platoon with him more and Highly recommend for anyone wanting to learn this game better.

10/10

Also 10/10 would bang :P lol. 

Ag recommended you. Good luck with your mentoring! Free upvote.

kUM8C4s.jpg

Paid $10,000 to get mentored.

I now have 10,000 recent WN8.

1$ = 1 WN8.

I cannot at this time confirm or deny this statement.

saved for later ;)

Oh god...

Don't hesitate to engage this man, cooler than Freddie Jackson sippin' a milkshake in a snowstorm (as long as you're not a fuckwit). Has a way of explaining just about any game (or life) concept in a way that every player can understand, and in a soothing dulcet tone no less. If you want to learn to give pubbies the D as hard as you possibly can, look no further.

Don't hesitate to engage this man, cooler than Freddie Jackson sippin' a milkshake in a snowstorm (as long as you're not a fuckwit). Has a way of explaining just about any game (or life) concept in a way that every player can understand, and in a soothing dulcet tone no less. If you want to learn to give pubbies the D as hard as you possibly can, look no further.

the D! \o/

ohgodyes/10

Ill ask you when I have some time hopefully. 

Aye bro, pm me anytime.

PM sent in-game.  I'm definitely interested in someone helping me out.

Cool, added you to friends should be able to get going either Saturday or Sunday.

I'd ask for some help atm, but I wouldn't inflict an enemy with my gameplay atm...

About the last 2 weeks have been excrutiatingly bad....

And I don't understand why... I've been on an improvement for the last year or so.. till the last few weeks...

which has killed most of that time improving....

mgI0Nu8.jpg

But I would probably say most of time atm..

I have some moments of good gameplay, but I seem to derpout a bit atm, which is killing my recents

Bags2247

Edited by Bags

I have some moments of good gameplay, but I seem to derpout a bit atm, which is killing my recents

Bags2247

Good things take time, don't let the negative waves get you down.

Thnx mate, I understand in theory... It just gets me down sometimes...

worse thing is, when I do derp out... I realise what I done just after...

Not that my Aussie ping is helping me much lately... packet loss is running supremely bad the last week odd, but thats not an excuse..

Others are making it work

Bags2247

Not that my Aussie ping is helping me much lately... packet loss is running supremely bad the last week odd, but thats not an excuse..

Ya, packet loss can be annoying, have you ever watched Barks_Internally play?

He is from down under and he seems to deal with his lag / packet loss by being a bit more patient and using server cross.