EchelonIII

JPE Original Land Arty Club

I don't know? Seriously I know how to aim. I am not that bad.

But it is just impossible in that steaming pile of a tank :)

The tank isnt bad, it's just terribly, terribly inconsistent, it has a very low minimum performance and a very high maximum performance, making it perfect for the missions since you only need to get lucky once.

Is it worth to use he sometimes? If yes, when and which opponets?

e3 frontal?

its basically just worth it for lolz.  even then not really.  I have penetrated ru med sides once or twice.

Is it worth to use he sometimes? If yes, when and which opponets?

e3 frontal?

I've loaded HE at the start of the game if I see easy to pen targets like; Waffles, BC, Lorr and tons of scout tanks. But only for the first shot, its pretty ok actually even if I meet a E-100 because I usually always knock out his gun with the HE which has resulted in me doing 400+dmg, reload, wreck him for another 1000dmg and pissing him off in the process most of the time :P

Obviously I am not alone with the 0 damage shots and misses.

Orzy ragesold his Jageru yesterday live on stream. He had the same problems that I always have.

I really think the tank is bugged, someone at WG should look at it.

Obviously I am not alone with the 0 damage shots and misses.

Orzy ragesold his Jageru yesterday live on stream. He had the same problems that I always have.

I really think the tank is bugged, someone at WG should look at it.

Did you watched his stream at Saturday, one of the last games on Swamp? That was just plain stupid how campy that map is. Blindshot like 20 times, at the end he had 900dmg? I can see why he sold it, i would do it too.

Yes, I was watching that too. He played the Jageru quite often the last weeks and raged every time. I understand that, I rage too when playing that joke of a tank.

HEAT to the front of an IS7, 420mm pens everything.

I can't pen anything with HEAT from the JPE. I load normal AP, no problem, HE, no problem...HEAT....nope. all the nopes. Plus with HE you kill people. I have that perk where you see what's up when you hit someone and it;s fun to watch them repair and heal people then you mash them again and see the same crew members die again....lolz

I can't pen anything with HEAT from the JPE. I load normal AP, no problem, HE, no problem...HEAT....nope. all the nopes. Plus with HE you kill people. I have that perk where you see what's up when you hit someone and it;s fun to watch them repair and heal people then you mash them again and see the same crew members die again....lolz

Heat is awesome against E3s.

Can confirm HEAT bullies E3/E100 and other bricks. They be like: look there's a terribad driving a shit on track, I hide my LFP and it should be ace... WTF Y I LOST 1k health must be hax

Teach me your ways. For the life of me, I try shooting that spot on the lfp right next to the tracks and I RARELY pen with heat.

With HEAT you don't need to shoot the LFP. You have enough pen to go through the super structure.

With HEAT you don't need to shoot the LFP. You have enough pen to go through the super structure.

I've tried everything on that tank. LFP,UFP,commanders hatch, everything. I once got a "That one didn't go through" on a commanders hatch hit with HEAT. That's kind of why I stopped playing the Jag.

I've tried everything on that tank. LFP,UFP,commanders hatch, everything. I once got a "That one didn't go through" on a commanders hatch hit with HEAT. That's kind of why I stopped playing the Jag.

What Runner said, but i think the easiest way to go through is just the right or left side of the gun. It can even go through the mantlet.

What Runner said, but i think the easiest way to go through is just the right or left side of the gun. It can even go through the mantlet.

I guess it's just one of those tanks I have trouble with then. Trust me. I've blasted E3's everywhere in the front with HEAT and got no where.

HEAT works best when you shoot flat surfaces.So just like Constie said, just left or right of the gun works best. The flatter the surface the better. All the places you said you shot are curved, and some of them are close to HEAT eating tracks (spaced armor).

HEAT works best when you shoot flat surfaces.So just like Constie said, just left or right of the gun works best. The flatter the surface the better. All the places you said you shot are curved, and some of them are close to HEAT eating tracks (spaced armor).

duely noted.

The thing is that most pubbies play and treat the JPE like a sniper tank destroyer JT style when in reality it should be treated as a turretless E100 with a doomcannon.

Clown, take a look in this page

http://tanks.gg/en/wot/t110e3#tab:model

Shoot where ever armor is <370 
Hit and HEAT will pen. There are many spots to choose from.

5 hours ago, Tarski said:

Rammer + vents + ...EGLD or optics? Any opinions? 

Do you run food? What crew you have in? 2 or 5 skills?