catak

PMOD

Has anyone experimented with this Mod? I've done some light reading and it seems that it can provide a smoother rectile in sniper mode which uses a classic old server cross hair of some sort. It also seems to have an add-on for session stats etc. I'm not very computer savvy, but how can one download and install it? Is this a program with an interface so I can add certain features or is it a file that needs to be edited? Can anyone provide a link or more resources where I can educate myself on this feature? Thanks so much!

Here is the official forum link for PMOD . As far as I know there is no english resource for the mod so you have to learn how to use features by translating the RU page and trial and error.

Many mod packs use PMOD to provide server crosshair support and other features. I know and all use it (apologies to other modpacks on wotlabs I am unfamiliar with) although each one only enables certain features. You can find instructions on how to enable the server cross portion of the mod on the default config version

I find the extended config version easier to work with ( similar to new XVM with a seperate config for each feature versus the old single XVM config) PMOD adjustments are made to the appropriate json file ( these must be editted with an edit program such as Notepad ++ do not use wordpad or notepad).

For installation you download then copy to res_mods like most other WoT mods. ( you may want to wait for 9.6 to go global before you begin since many mods are being changed now since 9.6 is imminent).

Hi, catak!
Had no time yesterday, so an answer for me today.
Fact you ask this probably means you do not understand russian.

Pravdy already mentioned, but still:
1) Download latest version (or WoT patch version) here -> http://forum.worldoftanks.ru/index.php?/topic/1172523-096-pmod-%D0%BF%D0%B0%D0%BA%D0%B5%D1%82-%D1%81-%D0%BF%D1%80%D1%8F%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%B8-upd-10022015-ver-096-14/
* Check spoiler at the end of topic - История изменений (Changelog)
* I suggest to use extended version

2) Copy whole content in res_mods folder

3) Open folder res_mods\scripts\client\mods\PMOD\ and look for .json files, open them in Notepad++ and edit them.

Every .json file has russian and english description.

P.S.
Folder "skins" contains session statistic designs and i use Meddio.

Feel free to ask all unclear things.

Sangvinikis,

Thank you for the quick reply!

1) What line(s) am I exactly editing?

2) Would you be willing to share your .json files so I can cross reference mine for integrity?

v/r

As Pravdy mentioned, I use P-MoD in my modpack, specifically the server reticle and a few other features. Let me know if you have questions and I will be glad to assist.

I will echo the necessity of using Notepad++ as opening .json files in regular Windows Notepad will break the file. I will also echo the recommendation of using the extended configuration as it allows you to only use the files that you want.

What does PMOD server reticle exactly do?

P-MoD server reticle replicates the old "Ctrl+=" functionality of having a server reticle displayed in addition to your normal reticle, so you can aim lag-free but also know where the server thinks you are aiming. P-MoD's implementation is less problematic since 9.4 than ServerCross2 by Koshranek (sp?), so I switched to it.

New PMOD looks pretty dank, you now have spotted tank markers among other things, so one less reason to use xvm. Also team HP pools. 

MAiJg74.jpg

Just a FYI if you have trouble getting it to work, it uses the new mod folder for "packaged mods" called "mods" in your root WoT directory and the new .wotmod file thingy. 

Read more about that here: https://koreanrandom.com/forum/topic/36987-

How the heck do you get "reduced armor" to work? I enable the module, what else do I need to do? That the thing you can see chance of penetration, right?

On 2/23/2017 at 0:54 PM, ninz said:

New PMOD looks pretty dank, you now have spotted tank markers among other things, so one less reason to use xvm. Also team HP pools. 

MAiJg74.jpg

Just a FYI if you have trouble getting it to work, it uses the new mod folder for "packaged mods" called "mods" in your root WoT directory and the new .wotmod file thingy. 

Read more about that here: https://koreanrandom.com/forum/topic/36987-

Can't read more about it there, as you can't download the English version without belonging to that forum.