graukatze

9.6 Preview Video (English, from EU server)

It just took them one year.

Now the other base is probably better for hill again. Everytime they "fix" this map the other side gets the advantage.

Yeah, but after the El Halluf changes I think WG might actually be able to do something right not wrong every once in a blue moon. Fingers crossed.

Yeah, but after the El Halluf changes I think WG might actually be able to do something right not wrong every once in a blue moon. Fingers crossed.

El Halluf is mehhh in my opinion. Ok there is finally a point to fight with heavies. But they could remove now 80% of the map and it would make no difference. It is all so focused on this point the rest doesn't really matter.

But then again the situation on old El was similar but had some options more in my opinion.

El Halluf is mehhh in my opinion. Ok there is finally a point to fight with heavies. But they could remove now 80% of the map and it would make no difference. It is all so focused on this point the rest doesn't really matter.

But then again the situation on old El was similar but had some options more in my opinion.

I never said El Halluf was/is a good map, but it's hella better than it was before the change.

(Still better than Pearl River, too.)

I really hope the terrain changes to Prok and other maps don't end up working against my 121 and 343...

Those little hills and undulations actually HELP, you need them to exist so that you can get your gun down far enough to trade over ridges.

If everything is just flatter, it'll work against me.

Still have my hand glued to my face after seeing the airstrikes, etc. in Strongholds. How good/bad they'll be will have yet to be seen though. 

I hope it wasn't krazy glue.

Just open up the Northwest flank to sniping from the mid. That way all of a sudden the rest of the map will be relevant again!

Friend groups, in battle/ in garage status? 

Thanks WG, now I wont spam my buddies when I know they wont see it for 10 minutes, then proceed to play tag for the rest of the night having a choppy ass conversation.