shutupshake

[RDDT] Main Recruiting Reposters

emblem_195x195.png

[RDDT] is recruiting tankers!

Wge3D4t.gif

Who we are: RDDT was formed in July, 2011 and has been going strong ever since. We are Clan Wars focused, always on the map, and part of a huge community of clans and players who focus on all aspects of World of Tanks.

What we do: We have something going on every day. Clan Wars battles, Clan League, Strongholds, Platoons, Skirmish Tourneys, Training Room Skirmishes with friendly clans, etc. We host fun activities like Community Nights (every patch night) that include ELC Races, Battle Boats, Long Jump, Bridges Wars and others.

Where we lurk: You can find us on www.reddit.com/r/worldoftanks or on our Teamspeak server at ts.rddtclans.com.

Who we're looking for: Players who meet the following requirements:

• 2,300 WN8 + 58% win rate (recent)

• 5+ Clan Wars viable tanks

• Clan Wars experience

How to apply: Please stop by our teamspeak server and look for a recruiter or PM a recruiter (shutupshake, kgskippy, or incytatus).  If you're just a bit short on the requirements still come by and talk with us, we evaluate everybody individually.  If you're short on stats, tanks, or experience, we can suggest another clan in the Reddit family that may be right for you. There is a place for pretty much anyone in the Reddit family.

bS1Eigm.gif

It's actually 3 kills per pub match

-Council Member D-wigit

AHHHHHH I see.......Thank you for the correction honorable council member D-wigit!!!

It's actually 3 kills per pub match

-Council Member D-wigit

Can confirm. Recently padded kills per match to acceptable values.

My days in RDDT -- while I was active anyway -- were some of the most fun days I've spent playing tanks. I've never been cut out for CW, but I do wish you guys luck in any and all future endeavors.

My days in RDDT -- while I was active anyway -- were some of the most fun days I've spent playing tanks. I've never been cut out for CW, but I do wish you guys luck in any and all future endeavors.

o7 Mort