Tinwing

FLAPDACOC a CW uprising on SEA

For anyone interested in reading about the current bitterness on the SEA server.

http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/51633-flapdacoc/#topmost

Basically after the cheating and rigging that certain clans have been doing a huge group of people (26 clans) have banded together to kick off the clans that have been sitting and farming on the CW map. 

There is a lot of bitterness on the Asia server at the moment mostly aimed at Vietnamese clans after a few of them have been shown to have cheated in CW3, using warpack and rigging personal missions. This campaign is not aimed at them but aimed at the clans that had taken over the map and were farming, they just happen to mostly be Viet clans.

Some of them are feeling a little persecuted and don't like having chip spam thrown at them

Is gold

Where have you been? You're missing all the fites.

On topic: Because of the way the alliance has changed things on the map, cw has become interesting again, CR/D is not the same stagnant cesspit it was during C3 (literally one thread about the campaign was made during the entirety of it) and there has even been a bit of clam rivalry happening (which hasn't been the case for many months now, rip). At least in the earlier time zones the global map is much more active and there is less farming, which is a nice change from the usual pace of things.

Granted, it's SEA, so still pretty terrible compared to NA but I for one welcome our new FLAPDACOC overlords.

That CR/D thread is the funniest shit I have read in a long time.

Many lolz were had, GG, and I hope you wipe those cheating, gold farming fucks off the map.

Where have you been? You're missing all the fites.

Fixing this thing called Lyfe.

Am back tonite tho.

Small update for people that don't want to read the thread.

The coalition now owns 47 provinces and has kicked off the match rigging clan VPA. DPS (arguably Asia servers top clan) monstered into them and swiftly wiped the floor with the cheating scum.

snapback.pngCounterflak, on 12 February 2015 - 04:20 AM, said:

Funny you should mention that Ezz, here's a visual reference. 

Global Map circa 21/1/2015 (aka RIP BALLZ Day) (Souce)

fllDu82.png

Global Map as of 12/2/2015 (Same legend)

HQyWR9J.png

EDIT: OP edited to reflect VPA sympathisers using similar clan colour.

​a visual representation of what the map was like  There is now even less red and yellow.

Green represents the coalition.

Great result guys, well done. If BALLZ was still around, and joined or we did it'd be Flapdacoc and balls!

Not exactly sure mate, I was never in BALLZ just the sub clan. A few clans wound up after the Campaign 3 fiasco, and some CW issues, that may have had something to do with it. That and I get the impression iron was a bit tired of it all, and felt like a rest for a while.

snapback.pngCounterflak, on 17 February 2015 - 01:50 AM, said:

CW map locked? Must be patch day! I'll just..

diNVKIP.png

X9guDVZ.gif

LOL nope. I guess it's time for the...

FLAPDACOC Map Update

From this in late January... (RIP BALLZ DAY #PutoutyourBALLZ, 21/1/15)

fllDu82.png

..To this, just 3 weeks later (12/2/15)

HQyWR9J.png

And now, with the release of 9.6 I present the current "global" map.

tHu3eeJ.png

This map update brought to you by GATO; it's Spanish/Portuguese for cat.

Update on the progress of the FLAPDACOC alliance.

The far east and western red sections are all that remain of the Viet clans on the map. These are the timezones least accessible to the coalition east being too early (around 4-5pm) and the west well past midnight. The clan FLEX and LUCK are doing amazing out in the late western time zone.

Clan VM (a Viet clan) turned traitor and offered peace to FLAPDACOC after getting pummeled off the map stating they would help attack a persistant clan that had been eradicated from the map and allowed back on by PBKAC's awesome Tonks ability.

Pretty sure the FLAPDACOC command told them to go fuck themselves.

Getting threads from the VN section of the official forum properly translated to find they are complaining that warpack is banned and that they have paid good dong for it does add some spice though.

Getting threads from the VN section of the official forum properly translated to find they are complaining that warpack is banned and that they have paid good dong for it does add some spice though.

Seriously? I haven't been able to read anything interesting on any of the threads i took a look at. 

I'm not sure if FLAPDACOC is about gold farming or warpack tbh. But heck now the vietnamese are making a comeback we're in for one heck of a fight. 

On a slightly related note - how active is SEA / CW? Being from Australia, I've considered moving across to SEA a few times so that I could actually get involved in proper clan stuff (Timezone issues make it impossible on NA servers) but I keep hearing how awful the gameplay is otherwise and that the server pop is like NA West at 3:00am and you STILL get bad lag from Australia.

The gameplay is different mostly due to campy attitudes and the language barriers. Good player will still do very well, it is just incredibly frustrating. As for clan wars, there is a massive shitstorm on at the moment. You could always start up a new account, use the multi-region mod and try out the server.