Orange_Oberst

OR4NGE Offering Mentoring specifically for LT and fast autoloader oriented play (NA server)

Hi,

I recently achieved my objective of buying every Tier 10 ( except for arty because FK clickers) so I am slightly bored and looking for new goals. I used to mentor a lot through the wotlabs chat channel ingame.

I played pretty much every tanks in the game but I really love light tanks and autoloaders , so I developped a frontline oriented, aggressive,  in and out, playstyle.

If you're  interested in playing with me for a day or so, pm me in-game. You can also pm me on wotlabs if you want, in-game would probably be easiest though.

Depending on which tanks we play (normally tier 8+) and how long we play I like to ask for a credit pack if it's within your means. If not we can work something out.

I'm generally online between 6 and 11 PM EST so hit me up. The rest we can discuss on TS .

#batchatlyfe

OR4NGE

Mentor the Batchat, 50 100, T54E1 for me senpai :^)

( if you bout dat autloading lief )

I am looking for someone to help me not be shit on my B-C and get three marks.

Could you help me with that?

I am looking for someone to help me not be shit on my B-C and get three marks.

Could you help me with that?

you have great DPG in your bat , your assisted dmg is a bit low which mean you probably stay in the back a bit much but that's a question of playstyle. you'l get there :)

Depending on which tanks we play (normally tier 8+) and how long we play I like to ask for a credit pack if it's within your means. If not we can work something out.

best way to avoid: only play pref 8s. top kek. 

Teach to obj 140 plox friend

Only if you teach me how to reroll buddy

teach me to 50 100 pls

Start by using hard cover ;)

can I give you head for mentoring?

Yes , as long as you cover your head with a brown paper bag.

Hey orange, I am not the best in my T54e1, it is my first autoloader medium.

I have a 1.9k dpg, and want around 3k dpg, I can't seem to maintain that.

In terms of payment, if you could give me the lite version of your mentorship, because I have nothing to pay you with other than my everlasting gratitude and an extra body to platoon with.

In terms of payment, if you could give me the lite version of your mentorship, because I have nothing to pay you with other than my everlasting gratitude and an extra body to platoon with.

Hit me up in game, maybe I can teach you a few things :)

Just by the way, 3k is pretty high. 

I would personally only aim for ~2.8, and while high goals are fine, I would go for like 2400-2500 for you. Better to hit that then continue than just fail. 

Maybe its a super long term goal, in which case that is still lofty, but maybe more attainable. 

Just by the way, 3k is pretty high. 

I would personally only aim for ~2.8, and while high goals are fine, I would go for like 2400-2500 for you. Better to hit that then continue than just fail. 

Maybe its a super long term goal, in which case that is still lofty, but maybe more attainable. 

Thanks for the input, will readjust my thinking/goal

Hit me up in game, maybe I can teach you a few things :)

Thanks man, will do

you have great DPG in your bat , your assisted dmg is a bit low which mean you probably stay in the back a bit much but that's a question of playstyle. you'l get there :)

Ha. Check out some of my YT vids. I am all yolo.