Sign in to follow this  
Patient0

Patient0 [BULBA] || 4k+ WN8 SOLO Player

Hello all I have resumed streaming regularly and since my last post is beyond necro'ing I've made a new one.

Why should you watch me? / What I offer

I've improved a lot over the past few months. I started at 3600 Recent last summer(Started as a 1000 WN8 player). Now I regularly average above 4k WN8 and sometimes 5k WN8. I excel at medium and fast heavy play and play mostly solo. I play cool Trance music and remain mostly silent whilst playing. I have the highest Bat Chat DPG on VBAddict, and am a RUmed padder. Ask questions in chat and I will do my best to answer them.

Stream Schedule

I find that I focus the best at these times.

vTSvTiP.png

On Weekends, stream times may differ from what is listed.

Without further ado here is my twitch stream

http://www.twitch.tv/lordvaeder

Stream will be up shortly

Decided to grind credits with a bat chat today. Nice session. One 800 dmg game that got me salty. T71 and bat chat decide to yolo and kill me QQ.

ktvXEJf.png?1

Also, got my bat 3 marks!!!

s4s8iDw.jpg

6FdM6iB.jpg

You can watch the gameplay in my Past Broadcasts tab. If you want to see it live, press the follow button!

THE FINGER CROSSING DID NOT WORK

yVpdDDF.png?1

The PTA is a complete let down in every aspect. I bet I would've won at least 70% of the games I had today if I were driving a Patton. Ragequit after being ammo rekt. Going to try another solo session tomorrow. If that doesn't work it's gonna be 100% platooning.

hY66IK4.png

PTA still mediocre. It is the worst kill farmer ever. Many games have no kills at all. My team steamrolls every other team so I can't farm enough damage with the poor DPM.

Actual WN8: 4863

Actual WR: 79.17%

ADU missed 2 games.

Just a heads up. I won't be able to stream much in the coming few months. Got lots of exams to study for as well as a trip to Nicaragua for a humanitarian project. Expect far less stream uptime if at all from now until sometime in August. I recommend you guys check out Masta_Kam's and Vetro's stream for the top tier NA unicum hookup.

Good night and good game.